Insta and Shit

Okay guys... No one gives a shit!

Put it in your bio but not in your book! If people really are is interested in what you look like or do beside making books for millions of people to read then go ahead!

But make it as an author note at the END of the chapter!!!

I skip like any author note that's a chapter, I really don't care why you aren't updating your stories.

Please, do not get my hopes up especially if I'm enjoying your book and you PROMISED and update.

Also if you have like a list of shit (Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Skype, etc.), I'm not gonna stop what I'm doing to friend/follow you.

Bitch keep your personal shit to yourself or put it in your fucking bio!

If you have a lot of stuff in your bio than make it short!

*Sighs*

I was following this one chick, here on Wattpad and her bio was like 30+ paragraphs long (I don't know the limit but it felt like that many paragraphs).

I looked at the bio like dam!

And she expected me to read that (I did cause I was curious what those paragraphs were about)!

It's kind of stupid how long bios are... Unless you paragraphed (<-- That's a word now) every word to it's own line.

But do not think that just because your book has 10 reads your automatically famous, wait until you reach over 2k reads (that's a good feeling).

Other then that let me put it to you nice and simple...

NO
ONE
GIVES
TWO
FUCKS
ABOUT
YOUR
LIFE
OUTSIDE
OF
WATTPAD!

(Do not take this in the wrong way or to personally)