Messy buns

Why?

Why is it always this fucking hair style?

It's like wake up in the morning with a messy bun...

Put my hair in a messy bun...

Fucked some band member with my hair in a messy bun...

Fucked myself with a flawless faking messy bun...

I just wonder how?

I can't make one just like that! It take me at least 17 tutorials to figure out what I am about to do and then when I have my shit together, that's when I give up.

The sun rudely woke me up and my eyes fluttered open.

Another day.

I flawlessly crawled out of bed and walk into my washroom decorated like it came straight out of Tumblr and hopped into the shower.

After I flawlessly walked out of the washroom I got dressed into an outfit that consist a neon pick sweater and black leggings with black converses.

Then I put some makeup on with my friends call natural beauty and fucking flawlessly put my hair in a messy bun.

NO!

Everyday I hear girls complaining that they cannot put their hair in a messy bun!

At least put after a little struggle before saying messy bun. If you have short hair you will never have to experience the pain of not putting hair into a messy bun!

So consider the following hairstyles...

Ponytail= How can you possibly fuck up?

Pigtails= Yeah... Unless you suddenly turned into an eight year old the sure.

LEAVING IT OUT! = No effort! Just brush and go.

Those are probably the only hairstyles no one really consider.

It's always messy buns, straight hair, curly hair, or a wig to cover up what the OC doesn't want.