Names

Okay I get it, you want the names of your OC's to be special.

But guess what? All names are special.

Your name holds meaning in many languages and holds meaning to your parents.

Like my name.

My name is Daniela.

It's doesn't have two "l's" and it doesn't have an "e" at the end.

A lot of people think it's misspelled, as if my parents made a mistake spelling out my name.

No that's how my name is suppose to be spelled. The reason why my mom named me "Daniela" is because my dad's name is "Daniel".

My mom wanted to name her first daughter after her husband, so she named me after him and put an "a" at the end of the name.

If I was a boy my name would have been Sebastian;  long story short my dad was once best friends with a guy name Sebastian who went to war and died.

My name in Hebrew and Spanish means: God is my judge.

See a simple name has so much meaning!

You don't need your OC's name to be Katresnan Setya Manut!

What the fuck does that mean?! I just started to read this one fan-fiction before I made this chapter and the author put this 'Katresnan Setya Manut' as the OC's full name... Really?!

I was looking at that name and I was wondering how the fuck do you fucking pronounce that!

So I stop reading that book and went to read a South Park fan-fiction (Stan x Kyle in case you were wondering).

If you want a name with meaning why don't you name your OC Hope or Faith.

If your OC is a dude then name him after someone important; like Washington.

It doesn't have to be something complicated!

A name as simple as Hope Lin is a beautiful name.

So stop with all of these complicated names like Katresnan Setya Manut or Pag-ibig Kapalaran.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Okay guys I need your help!

Give me a Dumb Fan-Fiction Moment and I will put that as the following chapters to come!

Thank-you so much!