Zombie Apocalypse AU

I don't give two fucking shits if I'm in that fandom or not!

IT IS A FUCKING APOCALYPSE! NO ONE IS RUNNING THE ELECTRICITY!!!

You have no running showers, sinks, toilets, an so on.

SO PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP PUTTING "THE OC TURNED THE LIGHTS ON AND TOOK A FUCKING SHOWER!"

YOU CAN SAY THAT IF YOU HAVE SOLAR PANELS OR SOME TYPE OF WATER SOURCE!

And I don't know about you but if the dead ever came back and roamed the earth eating the living... I would scream, do something stupid, annnnnd die!

I'm not living though that shit. I'll see what the next life has in store for me!

So if your writing a fan-fix about The Walking Dead or iZombie (whatever is hot in the apocalypse area right now)... DO NOT MAKE YOUR FUCKING OC THE NEXT GODFORSAKEN LORA CROFT OR THE CHICK FROM RESIDENT EVIL! 

Like I love to watch The Walking Dead (but I am not a psychopathic fangirl), yeah I have wrote like 4 fanfic of the show but I didn't make my OC a pro at using a gun (except for the first two fanfics).

So if your making an apocalyptic fanfic don't make your OC a pro at anything unless they had training with that weapon.

~~~

Parents... they are the best and they are the worst. 

BUT! Just because it is an apocalypse that doesn't mean your parents are suppose to treat you like shit.

Is it just me or any other fan-fiction the parents of the OC rapes, beats, and starves the OC? 

That is not what parents are suppose to do! They are suppose to protect their child 'til the end.

"Hi, my name is  Beasty Lannie, I am 15 years old with pale skin ocean blue eyes REALLY long hair that passes just a little down my nice ass, big boobs, oh and im very skinny. Did i mention my dad rapes me? yeah like everyday!"

Bitch...  hold the fuck up! 

1) I don't give a shit how big your boobs and ass is.

2) No you did not fucking mention that your father rapes you.

3) Everyday... Really? Where the fuck is the rest of your family?

Guys don't every start any of your fan-fictions like that please.