Celebrations

Okay so I knower all have that one friend who says/does something inappropriate at a wrong time. In a fanfic or a book it's funny once or twice at an appropriate inappropriate moment.

If it's a funeral and the OC goes "ALRIGHTY WHO WANTS TO GET DRUNK TONIGHT!?" to break the "tension" in the room...

Yous a stupid mother fucker!

Someone died retard!

It is understand able if your at a party and the OC is already drunk and is trying to break the tension in the room, but at a funeral?

And then there's the smart ass OC who thinks they are the shit. Bitch no! Shut the fuck up and sit your little booty back onto the chair, it ain't your birthday now is it!?

I read this book where it was the OC's best friend's birthday and the OC was jealous that no one was paying attention to her so she broke her right leg.

WOMEN IT IS NOT YOUR BIRTHDAY!

What the fuck was the author thinking?

~~~

Now how about celebrating at the right time?

If it is a middle of this huge exam you ain't going to go all pinky pie and throw a big as party in the classroom.

1) You will get a zero on that exam

And 2) how the fuck did you know that you will pass if you didn't even complete the exam yet?

All of you authors need to think about when it is time to celebrate! And how to celebrate appropriately!