Covers

UUUUUUUUUGH!

Honestly people are creative... But not really creative enough to make a good cover!

I went to search up a Starco (Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil... Star x Marco) Fan-Fiction... AND BOY DO THE COVER SUCKS!

I know the truth is rough, but it's true! There were really good ones, then the rest sucks!

(Okay, there were some okay ones... Then the rest SUCKS!)

Please do not go on Google and search up a picture and then use it!

DO NOT DO THAT!!!

I get so fucking frustrated!

I'm like how?

Sometime I judge the book by it's cover.

And plus the one picture you found in Google might not even fit the cover size!

If the author is too lazy to put some effort into the cover, then what will the book be like?

If you guys need help I'll tell you how I make my covers or you can PM/DM me and I'll give you my number so I will personally help you make a cover!

But this is what I do to make my covers:

Step one:
Go to Google and get a picture (unless you already have one).

Step two:
Go to the Wattpad Covers app to CROP/TRIM the picture (DON'T USE THIS APP FOR MAKING YOUR COVERS! YOUR COVERS WILL SUCK!).

Step three:
Use Phonto to put the title of your story and who it's by on it.

Step four (optional):
Use a photo editor app to make your cover all nice and pretty

And Ta-Da!

(Gosh I have to edit a couple of my stories' covers!)

If you have a friend that's good at photoshop or doing these things then asked them to help you!

Don't be shy!

I'm pretty sure there's many people out here on Wattpad who can help you make a cover if you don't want to do it by yourself!

Just please don't go to fucking google and copy and paste.