Tags

OHHHHHH!!!!

I hate scrolling through the South Park Fandom and see a My Little Fucking Pony Fanfic!

I don't give a shit about ponies! I want YAOI! Not ponies!!!

Guys if your going to make tags for your book make them reasonable!

If the book is a crossover, yeah it's okay to have different fandoms in the tag. But if it ain't, don't put it in the tag!

Seriously I once was scrolling through the, The Walking Dead fanfics to read something.

There was a fucking Monsters Inc. fanfic in there. I click on the book to see if it has something relate to one of my favourite shows.

To my disappointment it didn't.

I look at the tags, it was...

#Childhood #TheWalkingDead #Mike #Sully #Creepypasta #JTK #MLP #Mpreg #Starwars #readmybook

Okay, what the fuck!?

Creepypasta has nothing to do with this! Star Wars has nothing to do with this! Why is there an Mpreg hashtag? The Fuck is MLP? And Jeff the Killer has nothing to do with this either!

Worst of all... It wasn't a cross over! It's was a revision of the movie.

I don't want a fucking revision! I don't give a shit about the revisions!

And don't put the tag read my book, even in the description don't put it in there.

1) It makes you sound desperate

And 2) It just makes people not want to read it.

~~~

What else about tags...

MAKE IT COMMON SENSE!

If you do not know the definition Google or YouTube it!

There's not really much for that's other than that.

Mkay Bai~