Serial Killers AU

I really hate these fanfics. The plot feel the same every time.

I'm in the Creepypasta fandom, I'm not in love with the killer like I would start banging the shit out of them.

But most Creepypasta fanfics has the same plot...

Jeff the Killer: Creeps into OC's room, OC wakes up, instant love.

Ticci Toby: OC is in the forest and falls in love with a boy covered in blood.

Slenderman: Before I even get started with this hentai monster, I just want to say, how the fuck do you even fall in love with a monster like him? Actually I don't want to know...

~~~

Listen if your writing a serial killer AU, MAKE SURE IT MAKES SENSE!!!

I have read a lot of fanfics where the killer kills the whole family and the OC says "MARRY ME GODDAMIT!"

Bitch no!

If my family died and the serial killer let me live I'm going to cry till there's an ocean in the house.

~~~

Laughing Jack FanFic;

Omg it is HALLLLLLLIWWWEEEN!

And that means that LJ my lover will be at the abandon park. AH IM SCREAMI G!!!

Like I my excitement is through the roof! I'll rejoice with him and we will marry! Of course he'll have to kill my family, but that's fine!

I hate them anyways!!!

~~~

It's okay for him to kill your fam?

No! Have you ever seen Lilo & Stitch? Obviously not!

You don't just fall in love with a killer without problems!