Arguments

I feel like in any book I read arguments lead to the bed!

Why?

Can I read one book when an argument can just go to a brake up or a rampage through the whole town?

But out of all the outcomes of arguments everyone chooses that bed... WHY?

No.

Really, sometimes they even lead to a knife in the head.

How?

"HONEY GET YOUR SWEET ASS HERE!" Johnny said as he walked drunkly towards me.

"John your drunk." I said as I walked away from him.

"Nuh-uh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I said backing.

Then one thing lead to another and I was pregnant!

Well... Any questions?

Because wow.

I legitly read a fan-fic simian to that.

Sometimes I just get so feed up with the first three pages that I can't read any further.

Is anyone else like that? I mean sometimes the bad fan-fics out there ruin the good ones for me.

It's like no!

"WE'RE OOOOOOOOVER PANGWAN!" Zane yelled me as he pushed me out of his house.

"Noooooooooooooo pls I promise I will cange!!!!!!!!!" I beged as he slam the door into my face.

"You did the big misstake oooof breaking up w/me!!!!!!!!!" I exclaimed as I ran home.

A week later I went to his house to see home making out with Liam!

HES GAY!? IMMA HOMOPHOBIC!!! Then I killed them both!

Um... Okay!

Why are you hating on gays? I love gay people! They are cute and funny!

No hating on gays!

Anyways if you have an argument it means leave! Don't finish it! Just leave and that's it, have some time off!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry I haven't been updating lately, my boyfriend is in the hospital and I'm really depressed right now. So please just let me take my time updating my stories.