Plan

Kaname POV

After Shio fainted, me and Haruka stood there silently as we Juri and Yuuki walked up the stairs. Shio slowly sat up from her bed and looked at me.

"Shio?"

Shio stared at me blankly and then saw Yuuki and Juri behind me and Haruka. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she mumbled softly, "Why?....What did I ever do to them?....."

I looked at her sadly, "Shio....you didn't-"

"You want to know what you did wrong?! Your mistake was being born with those monstrous eyes, that is your sin!" Juri yelled cutting me off.

Shio POV

I looked at Kaname-sama who was speaking but then at Juri-sama who cut him off.

"You want to know what you did wrong?! Your mistake was being born with those monstrous eyes, that is your sin!"

My eyes widen even though I knew whatever she is going to say is going to hurt me. I felt anger and sadness inside me, I wanted them to get out of my sight.

"Get out......" I said slightly as my powers took control of me forcing them out.
I walked towards the door and locked it and pushed all the heavy furniture towards the door to block it.

' I will never forgive them........I will make them pay........' I thought to myself I felt the anger inside of me taking over my heart.I got a bag from my drawer and put some clothes, snacks, shoes, and my dairy with a pencil. I opened the window and jumped down saying goodbye to my dark life in the Kuran's Manor.

~~time skip~~

After a while of walking secretly towards the front gate I saw some servants there.

"I can't go pass them...ugh I should've thought of plan before getting out of the house." I whispered to myself following with a sigh.

I looked towards the gate once more but then felt a presence behind me and saw the butler whom is trusted by Haruka-sama and Juri-sama. He carried me on his shoulder despite me being so rowdy and rude. After carrying me back to my room and locking me up, I thought of a plan. I drew out everything I need to do inside my mind and use one of my powers, foresight, to see the future events that will give me my perfect escape from this house.

"Hmm......very interesting indeed....that day will be my escape. I have to be thankful to Uncle Rido in the future now because he will make my escape plan possible." I smiled to myself.

~~~time skip~~~

Haruka POV

I walked into the monster's room only to see that it had a bag near it while it was resting on its bed. I concealed my presence to make sure it didn't notice that I was inside the bedroom. I walked over and opened the bag slowly and quietly only to see that some of its clothing was inside.

'This....it was planning on escaping!' I thought to myself as I notice a piece of paper near the bag.

'Dear Kurans,
I am going to live a new life, not that you would care, but I want to only say one word to you. Goodbye.'-Shio.

That short letter, hold no feelings of hatred towards us at all, but despite that I still hated that monster who had the same eyes as my brother, Rido.