Shio and Rido

THIRD POV

'The battle begins now, Golden Kuran." The shadow said with an evil smile.

Aki and Sora stood before the shadow protecting Shio as the shadow started to fade.

Sora whispered to Aki and said, "I think it's better to stay in this form after her safety is confirm while we are inside this academy."

Aki nodded, "I agree...and I need to get ready soon too."

Sora and Aki looked at one another and then at Shio.

"Shio?" They both said seeing that Shio has woken up again.

"Battle? So what?" Shio said in a monotone voice.

The others were surprised by her reaction while Sora and Aki stood there smiling.

"Well, it's not like she'll stay put if we kept her locked up." Sora said with a small chuckle.

"That's true..." Aki said nodding his head in agreement to Sora's statement.

"That's just like you Shio." Sora said with a smile and his eyes glowing.

"Well, that line always signals trouble." Aki said with his eyes glowing and his sword covered with a bright blue flame.

At the same time some Level E vampires and a lot of shadow beings appeared.

"Thanks for the compliment you two, but we should take care of this mess quickly." Shio replied with her eyes glowing along with a light glowing from her chest.

She closed her eyes as her hair turns white at the tip of her hair. Aki and Sora trapped the enemies in a crystallize caged and confined them inside. The light from Shio's chest formed into a staff with a stone on the top.

 The light from Shio's chest formed into a staff with a stone on the top

"In the name of the night beings, shine your light upon my enemies. Lumeira Etoile!" Shio chanted as a light shone from the staff.

Kaname, Aido, and Akatsuki retreated backwards, Zero took Yuki into shelter behind a tree behind them.

"You messed with the wrong girl,...Uncle..." Shio whispered to herself sadly. As she destroyed the trapped enemies.

SHIO POV

"You messed with the wrong girl,...Uncle.." I whispered feeling a bit sad mentioning Uncle Rido, and at that moment time felt like it stopped as I remember the day I first met my Uncle and Senri.

~~Flashback~~

Inside the room with a single window I looked into the mirror only to find a man with the same colored eyes, but he had the same hair color as Juri-sama, and Haruka-sama. He looked at me and with my curious feeling I asked him boldly.

"Who are you mister?"

"I'm your uncle young one." He said softly with a sweet smile.

"Uncle?...But Juri-sama and Haruka-sama said that you were a monster...Uncle Rido." I said looking straight into his eyes.

"For some reason though, I think they're mistaken..." I said as I smile.

"Young one, you-" He started out until I interrupted him with my sentence.

"Your eyes...My eyes...Is the definition of a monster to them..." I said sadly as my smile from before disappeared.

"Child..." He said as he stepped out of the mirror and continued,"It's okay, I'll be here for you, until that day in the future."

He hugged me tightly and through that hug I felt his warmth, love, and kindness. I felt so happy and safe as I cried silently in his arms as I thought in my head.

'Thank you saving me, Uncle Rido...Thank you...and...I'm sorry...'

Ever since that day Uncle Rido would come and Visit me through the mirror with Senri to keep me company inside my room. Sometimes I would go through the mirror and play with them and with Senri's mother too. Those memories were the happiest moments in my life.

~~Flashback Ends~~

When the enemies slowly disappeared and me, Aki, and Sora turned back to normal ( well, Sora decided to stay in his Fallen Angel form). I looked down and with my eyes tearing up and whispered quietly to myself.

"Uncle, you are still the same as ever even though I can not see you I your real body."

I looked up with a smile and wiped my tears.

"Bye-bye uncle. Let's meet again on the battlefield on that fateful day!" I said smiling at the long night sky.

~~Somewhere far away~~

A silhouette of a man sat on a chair with the moonlight shining through a window and a casket in front of him.

"Well,...Shall we get started, young one..." he said with evilness yet with a tint of sadness.