Shizuka

Sorry for not updating earlier, but on Thursday two beautiful souls had left this world. Those two beautiful souls are two people who goes to the same school as me.

R.I.P. Perla and Danial.

~~A/N~~

Shio POV

"Now where should I start?" I said thinking back into my past memories.

"How are you related to that woman." Zero demanded from me with malice in his voice.

"Well, I wouldn't say related but rather acquaintance with her?" I said jokingly.

Zero glared at me, but I didn't care and look into the nothingness of the darkness of the forest.

"Shizuka and I were..somewhat close; loving someone who was different than us, yet similar to us." I said remembering the time I met Shizuka.

I opened my mouth to tell him my past as I reminisce about it.

~~Flashback~~

I was on the white snow looking up to sky until I heard a voice.

"Are you okay little girl?" The voice asked and I turned around to find a beautiful woman.

"I'm okay...but who are you?" I asked cautiously.

"My name is Hio Shizuka." She said with a sweet elegant smile.

"Hio Shizuka?" I asked her with amazement.

"Yes, and who are you, young pureblood?" She asked me with her red eyes to show that she is also a vampire incase I didn't know.

"...Shio..." I replied with full intentions of not wanting to reveal last name.

"I see, Shio." She said fully understanding my intentions of not wanting to reveal my last name.

When I looked into her eyes I saw a woman in love, yet full of sadness.

"Were you on your way to see someone?" I asked out of curiosity.

She looked at me and smile softly replying with a slight nod. I smiled back and asked if I can come along with her. She nodded and brought me along with her. First, we went to get a clean set of clothes for me. She gave me a set of an old kimono, and mention that it used to be hers when she was around my age. After putting on the kimono she did my hair adding accessories with it.

She took me to the underground place where she would meet her beloved, and took me there time to time

She took me to the underground place where she would meet her beloved, and took me there time to time. One unfortunate day, we went to visit him but only to see that he died by the hands of the Kiriyuu hunters. Shizuka was enraged angry and wanted revenge that she hunted them down to kill them.

~~Flashback Ends~~

"Well everything else is how you remember except I was trying to stop Shizuka from turning you into a Level E. I failed though, but after that I met Yagari when I left Shizuka. Yagari trained me to be a hunter and so on." I explained to him after telling him my story.

"So you and Shizuka knew each other?" He asked to confirm my explanation.

"Yes, we knew each other, but we are not related like a family at all. Well I wish we weren't related in anyway at all." I said my tone turning quite sad and dark.

Zero looked at me and slowly put his hand on my head to pat it.

"Eh?" I looked and Zero with amazement and a surprised face while he blushed.

"Tch...Just treat it as special treatment for telling me about that woman." He said looking away from me. I felt that my face was flushed, then I suddenly remember that Kaname also patted my head like this when I was little.

I looked at Zero knowing that he will hate what I'm going to say. I didn't want him to hate me, but I couldn't hide it from him.

"Zero...I'm related to Kuran Kaname though..." I said blankly.

He stopped his hand and moved it back towards him. I was sad, but I stood up smiling.

"M-my friends are taking a while with their mission, so I must go back to check on them." I said with a smile and tears as I glanced at him and disappeared.

I teleported to where Shiro and Mana were waiting at. They were in front of the Academy gates covered in blood. I ran to them and hugged both of them while crying and they hugged me back understanding what has happened to me while they were waiting for me in front of the gates.

~~10min. later~~

THIRD POV

After crying for a while Shiro picked up Shio and carried her as she was soundly asleep back to her dorms. In Shio mind words were repeating over and over non-stop.

'I'm coming...Shio...'