Chapter 8

Third POV

They all heard a knock on the door and a voice.

"Headmaster." Yuki opened the door and to the Headmaster surprise the siblings' eyes returned to normal in a split second.

Shio faced darken, but she turned and smile at the two guardians then at the headmaster.

"Yuki! My daughter!" the Headmaster said trying to hug Yuki but failed.

Shio was not disturbed by that but opened her eyes to the surprise of hearing what the Headmaster called Yuki.

"Please excuse us, Headmaster Cross. We'll be leaving now." Shio said as she motion Aki and Sora to come too.

"Yes." the Headmaster said and then turned towards Yuki and Zero.

"Headmaster, is it true that those three are siblings?" Yuki asked with excitement and curiosity in her voice.

"Yes it's true. In fact they told me a while ago before you came in here Yuki." the Headmaster said with a closed eye smile.

"But it's really strange..." Yuki said catching the attention of the Headmaster.

"What do you mean by 'strange'?" he asked.

"They all look different and give off different presence or aura." Yuki said.

"Really? I think all siblings are like that though." The Headmaster said with a smile while zero just stood there leaning against the wall listening in with curious it's about those three siblings. Zero knew that they were different than those vampires in the Night Class.

Shio POV

As me, Sora, and Aki left the Headmaster office I noticed that something strange was going to happen.

"Shio are you really okay with going to the Night Class? Even with that man there?" Sora asked with concerned as Aki carried him on his back.

I was holding his wheelchair and going down the stairs, I smiled at his question.

"It's okay, because I have you two with me, don't I? Sora and Aki, my precious family." I said with a bright smile on my face.

Aki and Sora smiled back at me and he headed outside. Aki and I helped out Sora to get him on his wheelchair. The we all heard a voice that was filled with darkness.

"What a happy sight from you three.....
........
.........
..........
............
..............
...............
.................
MONSTERS!!" The voice said with Malice.

I looked around to find the source of the voice but instead what I saw was Aki and Sora sweating.

"Aki! Sora!" I shouted.

'They haven't been called "monsters" for a long time. Unlike me who have been called since childhood.' I thought.

"SHUT UP!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as my haired turned white the bottom and my eyes turned red and blue glowing. The voice was laughing.

"You can't kill me princess." The voice said.

I looked at the tree and saw a shadow.

"You're wrong. I am the only one who can kill you." I said as a light shone from my body and blinded the surrounding area enveloping it in light.

"Shio...." Aki and Sora said with weak voices as they passed out.

"Don't worry I'll protect you two with my life." Shio said as she smiled warmly at them.