A Ball?

Hey y'all! I'm sorry for not updating for so long, but now I am planning to update monthly. /( ^o^)\ Anyways I'm sooooo sorry for delaying updating my chapters. I'm not be very careful about typing today due to my mood since my so-called "friend" got on my nerves. Please still support me and read, vote, and comment.

~~~~~~~~

Shio POV

I woke up to loud, and shrieking noise from the outside of the dorms. I stood up and opened the windows widely letting the warm sunlight and wind into my room.

"Shut up!" I yelled from the top of my lungs towards the outside.

I opened my eyes and the screaming was continuing as I stood there with a glare. The fangirls and fanboys were in the view of my glare. They were screaming the names of their favorite Night Class's student. Their screaming was so loud that I can barely hear my own shout from earlier. I noticed that it was almost sundown so I just let out a big sigh and walked towards my wardrobe.

'I give up . . . Let's just get dressed and ready for class.' I thought silently as I got my uniform out and laid it out on my bed as I went to the bathroom to do my daily needs to get ready.

~~After 15 minutes~~

I came out of the bathroom with a calm and refresh face, but was still annoyed due to being forced to wake up early against my will by those Humans. I opened the door that leads me towards the hallway and down to the staircase. As I walked down the stairs I noticed Aki and Sora within the Night Class. I just sighed and walked between them and stood there quietly.

"So Sleeping Beauty is awake?" Aki said to me with his usual tone that is joking and mocking at the same time.

I smiled and with an evil, dark aura slowly creeping up behind me, I opened my eyes and glared at him with my smile still on my face.

"Shut your mouth before I rip it off and burn in the deepest fire pit in hell, my 'good friend' Aki." I said with a clam, but very menacing tone.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of bed." Aki retorted while looking away.

"Aki, if I were you I would shut my mouth before what Shio said actually become a reality." Sora said nervously as he thought about what I said and imagining it happening.

"Well, at least Sora is smarter than someone over there." I said making it so obvious that I was clearly talking about Aki.

"You . . ." Aki started, but was stopped by Sora who put out his arm out in front as the doors opened leading us to the outside.

I snapped my fingers and walked in the silence of my world to my class along with Sora and Aki. I was walking until someone tripped me causing me to fall, and I immediately closed my eyes waiting for the impact with the hard floor, but nothing came. I opened my eyes slowly and saw silver hair along with a Day Class uniform.

"Zero-kun?"

Zero POV

I stood in front of the annoying screaming fangirls of those bloodsucking monsters. I noticed that Shio was tripped by a Day Class student and instinctively I ran towards her and caught her. I looked at her to notice that she has closed her eyes waiting for the impact. She opened her eyes slowly and noticed that she felt impact as she saw me in front of her.

"Zero-kun?" She said to me with surprised tone.

"You should be more careful." I said quietly.

"Ah! Yes sir, and thank you for catching me." Shio said saluting and ending with a smile after getting off of me.

Both of us were now standing up and went our separate ways. I noticed that her two siblings was walking towards her, and one them seems to have a worried expression. After a talking with her for a bit, they turned towards me and bowed to me as a thank you for catching Shio.

'I guess she told them that she was fine and that I caught her . . .' I thought as I went back to my place and told the Day Class girls to hurry up and go back to their dorms.

Shio POV

After the little incident with Zero, I walked towards Sora and Aki. I explained to them about what happened and that I was fine. They turned towards Zero and bowed towards him, thanking him for protecting me from the fall.

~~In Class~~

I was so bored during class because most of the stuff that the teacher was teaching was something I knew due to my past. I could hear some whispering and turned towards the people in front of me.

"I can't wait for next week . . ." The girl on the left said..

"Me too! I got a dress from my mother last weekend for the ball." The girl on the right said.

'A ball?' I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading and anticipate what's in the next chapter. Thank you to all my readers, voters, and commenters. I appreciate you reading my story, and of course my followers thank you for following me too. I love you all!! ^_^ Tell me your thoughts about this chapter too.