Cross Academy

10 years later (^_−)☆

She walked towards the gate with a blue haired boy next to her carrying the suitcases along with the driver, who drove them to the front gate of Cross Academy. She pulled out a wheelchair and set it near the car door to help a young boy who seem to be injured due to the bandages on his body.

"Sora, are you okay now?" the girl asked the young boy as she helped him onto the wheelchair.

"Yeah, I'm fine Shio." Sora smiled to Shio. Shio smiled back and noticed two figures heading towards the gate from the inside of the academy.

"Are they the people who will be guiding us?" Shio asked as she saw the figures getting closer. She opened her red eyes wide when she saw the girl who was coming towards them.

'Yuki?' Shio thought surprised to see that child of those people here. Sora noticed that Shio expression and asked her if she was fine.

"Oh...I'm fine it's just that, that girl reminds me of someone from my childhood, from a long time ago." Shio face darkened as she finished her sentence, but she looked at Sora again and smiled.

"Hello! You guys must be the new students that the Headmaster mentioned right?" Yuki said with her reddish brown eyes sparkling.

"Yes that's us." The blue haired boy said after getting out the luggage from the car trunk.

" Ah, then welcome to Cross Academy!" Yuki said with a bright smile," Let's go to the Headmaster's Office now shall we?"

"Sure." Aki replied with a bored expression as Shio stomped on his feet and replied, "Of course." and smiled at Sora while Sora was feeling bad for Aki.

~~~~~Headmaster's Office~~~~~

Sora POV

The guardians led us to the Headmaster's office and Aki carried me on his back since there was no way the wheelchair can go up the stairs. Shio was looking down and walking behind us as we were talking with the guardians.

"Shio, are you sure you're okay? You look a bit pale." I asked her. She looked up and smiled.

"I'm okay." she replied.

Aki and I noticed the tone of her voice. She was tired, stressed, and holding in something of her past. Aki and I found her, but she never talk about herself at all and only mentioned her name.

"Here's the Headmaster's office." the girl named Yuki told us and she opens the two doors.

Shio POV

Yuki opened the door and revealed the Headmaster's office with a man sitting behind the desk. His tannish hair was pulled back into a low ponytail and as I looked up I saw another figure in front the the window near the corner of the room.

"These are the new students." Yuki replied in a happy tone with a tint of blush on her cheeks.

"Thank you my daughter!" the man with a ponytail said.

Yuki moved off to the side avoiding his hug, and looked towards the figure.

"Kaname-senpai are these students going to be part of the night class?"

'Kaname?!' I thought. 'W-why is he here?!'

I started to feel faint and everything was turning black the last thing I remember was Aki and Sora calling my name.

'No.......Why are the two of them here? Is Cross Academy where Juri-sama's friend is?.........'

~~~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~~~
Hello readers! ^_^
I'm sorry for updating so slow.......I need ideas......*sigh* but I tried my best so please tell me what you think of this chapter if you will.

(>_<) (>_<) (>_<) (>_<) (>_<) (>_<) (>_<) (>_<) (>_<)

I don't own Vampire Knight or its characters! I only own my OCs and the plot.