Beginning a Bloody Game

After waking up, my mind was full of how I am going to face Senri now that my memory has been released from the ring. Then I noticed that it was already morning, but it was not time for class. I noticed that Sora was sleeping at my bedside and Aki slept leaning against their bed post while sitting. I smiled and quietly got out of bed and covered them with a blanket as I walked to the window and looked at the ring. I sighed and put on the ring remembering about the promise again. Something inside me felt that this was wrong, that Senri was not the one that I was waiting for since I was young, though I thought he was once. I also understood that I cannot break my promise with him and Uncle Rido which makes this even more complicated for me.

'What am I going to do now?! Ugh! .....I can't reject it now nor accept it either ..... Guess the only thing I can do is never mentioned it until Senri does so I won't be troubled for now ....'

I thought and then calmed down as I breathed out. I noticed pairs of eyes looking at me and then turned around noticing that both Aki and Sora was now awake. They looked at me with suspicious eyes and stared without blinking. I only smiled at them and motioned with my hands that it was nothing seeing that they saw my panicked expression.

~~In Class~~

When we walked into the classroom, I was conscious of Senri but I tried to make it not obvious to anyone else. Sitting in my seat, I talked to Sora about my side job that my friend in Paris introduced me to because I was her one-time model for her brand before for the winter and summer collection. 

"I might have to go out this weekend for a job, since Stacy contacted her friend over here and gave a picture of me from her winter line to him." I said sighing at the end.

"Well, it is Stacy we are talking about and she also think that you are a perfect model." Sora said chuckling a little.

"She always said that you're perfect, très bien." Aki added on while doodling in his notebook.

I sighed and then felt a stare from behind and I knew who is was right away.

'Kaname. . .' I thought with anger since he made me stop talking.

'Sora, I need to head out for a bit.' I told him telepathically and then walked out.

Luckily Yagari-sensei wasn't in the classroom yet, so I teleported outside when I exited the classroom. I appeared in front of the forest and walked into the forest. The deeper I go, the more I felt calm, but just then I felt a presence. I turned around and saw silver hair that shone under the moonlight. 

"Zero-kun? What are you doing here?" I said smiling.

"I should be asking you that." He said.

"Ichiru, might show up again to get revenge and also to fulfill his destiny." I said as I turned around and not look at him.

"Zero, fate is cruel, but you have to control it with your own two hands." I said as I teleported back to my desk in the middle of class. 

Yagari-sensei looked up noticing that I was now in the classroom in front of my desk. I ignored all the stares I was getting and Yagari-sensei. He then decided to go back to his lesson after getting everyone's attention, except me. He knew that I didn't feel like learning, so he ignored me and my lack of interest. Finally class ended and I automatically teleported to my room and laid on my bed.

~~Third POV~~

Shio honestly wanted avoid meeting with Senri. Shio closed her eyes and thought about Zero. She immediately opened her eyes and thought to herself.

'Why am I thinking about him? I . . . it can't be . . .' Shio sat up and slapped herself lightly.

Shio went to her dresser and opened the drawer and took out black clothes. She wore those black clothes and wore a mask. 

She left the Night Dorms and the Academy

She left the Night Dorms and the Academy. She walked around the eerie, dark, empty town. She sensed two presence in a distance in front of her. She sensed a vampire with a faint, fading human presence. 

'Wrong moment. . .' She whispered to herself as she took out an anti-vampire weapon that she crafted for herself with her own blood. She named it Akaiittou meaning red blade because it is red.

The sword gets more power with more blood, which means that if they kill someone, the blood of that person cause the sword to have more power

The sword gets more power with more blood, which means that if they kill someone, the blood of that person cause the sword to have more power. Shio glared in the direction of the presence.

"Offer your blood to Akaiittou. . ." Shio said as her eyes glowed bright red while in the sky the moon turned red and shined above her. Shio used her vampire speed towards the presence as a smile crept upon her face and then she was there.

"Hello Level E . . ." She said as she showed up behind the Level Vampire who had attacked a young human girl and sucked her body dry of blood. As the vampire turned around Shio teleported to somewhere else, making the vampire not seeing her at all. The vampire then looked around itself with caution while growling. 

"Let us play . . ." Shio said smiling while still hiding.