Encounter of a Guardian

Start writing your story

Kaname POV

"Those eyes...Shio?" I said slightly and blinked two times to make sure that I was not just imagining things. When I looked at her eyes again her eyes had turned back to her normal red eyes.

Shio POV

'My chest hurts, it really hurts...' I thought as I tried to stop Aki from using his powers and trying to not show any pain on my face.

"Aki, you...promised right?" I said panting and looking at Aki with a weak smile on my face. He did not answer me right away. As he was about to say something I started to feel weak and passed out.

"Your song..." I heard a voice said. A familiar voice from my past.

Third POV

Sora caught Shio when she passed out and he glared at Aki who made Shio pushed herself hard enough that she passed out.

"Aki...You should've control your anger and listen to the end of the sentence." Sora said with an angry yet calm tone.

"Sorry, I just got angry because he cause you two to get hurt. Especially Shio, who is the most broken out of us three." Aki said apologetically but whispering the second sentence.

As night came, the three siblings went inside their dorms to find that Shio will be having her own room while the two boys will be sharing. They did not want to leave Shio by herself because she was still unconscious and sleeping so they stayed with her in her room until she woke up.

Shio slowly opened her eyes only to see the ceiling of an unfamiliar place or room. She looked to the left of her and saw her two siblings next to her, and at that moment she felt safe. She looked at them lovingly and wondered why they did not sleep on the couch on the other side of the room.

She lift her hand and the wind started to pick up inside the room, and transparent figures appears to carry Sora and Aki towards the couch and her bed as she got off her bed quietly. She smiled towards the transparent figures.

"Thank you very much for helping me out my friends." Shio said quietly as they bowed to her and left without a trace.

Shio jumped out the window quietly and hanged on to a nearby tree branch. She transported to the outside of the Night Dorms and sat on a tree looking at the moon.

"Looks really beautiful.....but it shines so much that it makes those who tries to shine disappears.

Shio sat there looking at the night sky with a lonely look in her eyes. She heard footsteps but did not care for she was too immersed in her own world.

On the other end a particular guardian was patrolling the school grounds and sensed a vampire up on a tree near to where he was standing. He took out his anti-vampire gun, Bloody Rose, and pointed it up at the branch of where he sensed the vampire. He walked closer to the tree seeing that the vampire did not notice him.

"What are you doing up there vampire? You are breaking the school rules, did you not hear that from your Dorm Leader?" The guardian said with an annoyed tone.

Shio did not care to look down and casually answered the guardian.

"I am enjoying the lovely night sky today. Is that a problem Mr. Guardian, Kiriyu Zero?"