Demon King

~~Recap~~

'Ugh...What's with this sudden headache?' I thought as I held my head and transported into my dorm room. I looked up to see a light shining red where my necklaces are at. I walked, or rather staggered over to the top of my dresser. I saw that the red light came from the black necklace with a ruby on it.

"So he's the one causing this, because I wasn't answering the call...Demon King!" Shio said with anger as she held onto her throbbing head.

Shio looked at the necklace for a minute or two then grabbed it. She held it tightly and threw it fiercely outside the window on her right. The necklace shined as it disappear into the sky. She recovered a little bit and held her head as she looked up.

"I need to fight back now huh?" Shio said with annoyance.

"Just you wait you, bastard! I'll get you back for this!" Shio shouted at the sky.

Shio huffed and calmed her breathing back to normal. After taking another deep breath and letting out the air, she quickly changed into her school uniform. She ran out of her room only to hit something or rather someone.

"Ouch..." Shio said as she fell butt-flat onto the floor. She looked up and saw that person in front of her.

'Kaname...' she thought to herself. He held out his hand but Shio ignored it and stood up by herself. She showed him a fake smile and politely bowed to him.

"Good afternoon, Kaname-sama." Shio said.

"Good afternoon, Shio." Kaname replied with his fake smile, but he called Shio's name sweetly. Shio felt disgusted by how he called her name. Shio looked up and stood straight facing Kaname.

"Now if you'll excuse me..." Shio started, while turning to walk away, until Kaname grabbed her arm and spun her towards his embrace.

"Shio..." he whispered sweetly one more time, but this time in her hear. Shio tried to push away from her, but she suddenly got a headache.

'Demon...King...!' She thought as she saw Aki and Sora running towards her then she fainted. Ski ran towards Shio pushing Kaname out of the away. Sora and Aki looked at Shio franticly to see if anythingwas wrong. Aki noticed that her usual neat uniform was creased around her arms,

'KURAN!!!' Aki thought furiously as fire burst towards Kaname that caused him to be pushed back towards the top of the stairs with his clothes a bit burnt.

"You,...You Kurans,...have no right to touch Shio!!!" Aki shouted at Kaname.

Aki body glowed a dark red-blue color as his hair grew longer, darker and his back had blue flames burning and slowly turning into wings

Aki body glowed a dark red-blue color as his hair grew longer, darker and his back had blue flames burning and slowly turning into wings. His clothes were now tattered and his face was full of anger. Bandages were wrapped around his neck and arms were stained red and a bit burnt.

"Kuran Kaname!!!" He shouted as a long sword with bluish-white falmes in his hand as he charged towards Kaname.

Sora was holding onto shio behind Aki who was fighting as Takuma and Shiki appeared nest to him. The other vampires quickly went to Kaname's aid and tried to block Aki's attack, but only some were able to withstand against his attack.

"What's happening? Why is your brother attacking Kaname?" Takuma asked Sora.

Sora didn't answer and held onto Shio looking down and whispering something to her.

"Sora-kun!" Takuma shouted as he held Sora's shoulder shaking him and got a glimpse of his face. Takuma was surprised when he saw Sora's emotionless face with his eyes glowing brightly.

Senri stood there looking at the at Shio and then at the fight that was happening in front of them as Takuma leaned in to hear what Sora was whispering.

"Help...Shio...Help...It has happened once again...please...Shio...open your eyes..." Sora said quietly as a tear slipped down his face as he repeated his words.

"Help us once more Queen..." Sora said as a black shadow engulfed Shio and lightly pushed Sora off to the side.

The shadow made a big noise as it slowly took on a form of a young man holding Shio bridal-style.

"Now, now...Won't you let the princess sleep in peace?" He said as dark creatures appeared around him as he looked up.