The start of vengance

Haruka POV

I took the letter and went downstairs to talk to Juri and Kaname.

I saw Kaname sitting on the chair near the lit fireplace.

"Kaname...Where is Juri?"

Kaname turned towards me and said,"She is with Yuki."

I nodded at Kaname and motioned him to come with me to the basement where Juri smd Yuki was. Kaname followed me as I went down the basement and opened the door to the room where Yuki and Juri was playing. Juri noticed me and Kaname and smiled. Yuki who noticed us also smiled brightly at us. Both of us smiled back.

"Juri can I talk with you?" I asked.

"Yes. Kaname please keep Yuki company." Juri replied.

3rd POV

Juri and Haruka both went upstairs into the living room. Haruka pulled out the letter that he saw in Shio's room. Juri read the letter showing no emotions.

"If she wants to leave she should leave this instant. She's just a monster, she doesn't deserve to be loved or even to be bothered about." Juri said angrily.

Juri went upstairs the Shio's room and opened the doors.

Shio POV

I was sitting on the floor wearing a white dress on top of a thin long sleeved shirt and short leggings. I was looking out the window as a saw snow starting to fall and I heard a bam behind me. I turned around and saw Juri-sama with an angry face.

"You monster!" she yelled.

Haruka-sama also came in and try to calm Juri-sama down but it was no use as she was just yelling at me.

"You are not out daughter! You should just die!" Juri-sama yelled as she broke free from Haruka-sama grasp.

She grabbed my hair and dragged me downstairs into the cold outdoors slamming the front doors behind me. I wasn't expecting this as rage and anger took over. I walked out of the Kurans manor, passed the guards and gate. I walked and walked and walked. I turned around and glare back at the Kurans manor.

"I'll make you suffer like me Kurans..." I said as I started to walk off again on an unknown road in the snow.