Chapter 33

Next Morning

THIRD POV

Under the shades of the trees of the school grounds laid three "human" figures. One out of the three were sleeping while the other two were reading and eating snacks. Day class's students pass by amazed by seeing some Night class students during the Day class school hours. Yuki, who noticed the commotion, ran towards the three relaxed Night class students.

"What are you three Night class students doing here?!" She yelled while pointing at them.

The one sleeping woke up and glanced to see who it was and then back to sleeping. The one with a book looked up and glared at Yuki with his blue eyes. The one who was eating snacks stood up and smiled at Yuki.

"Sorry about their behaviors, Ms. Guardian." He said.

"Sora-san?" Yuki said with a surprised voice.

"Then those two are. . . Aki-san and Shio-san?" Yuki continued pointing at the other two who totally ignored her.

"Yes, the headmaster wanted Shio to come and greet Toga-sensei." Sora said with a smile.

"A-ah. . . I see. . ." Yuki replied with an awkward smile.

"What do you want Shio?" a deep voice said from behind Yuki making her jump to the side to see who it was.

Yuki saw that it was just Toga-sensei who was a couple of feet away from her. Shio looked up after hearing the familiar voice of Toga Yagari and smiled at him.

"Yagari-sensei, I have some info about someone from a friend of mine." Shio said with a smile that had a tint of sadness.

He walked towards Shio and whispered to her. Shio smiled sadly and gave him a small understanding nod. She took out a piece of paper and whispered something back to him with a serious expression on her face. After their little conversation they turned back to Yuki, Sora, and Aki who was just standing there.

"So. . . is everything settled now?" Sora asked Shio as she looked at him.

Shio smiled at him and then at Toga-sensei with a smile.

"Everything is okay, Sora." Shio said with her usual cheerfulness with a soft smile.

Shio held his and Aki's hand and then turned around to see Yuki who was confused as to what has happened just now.

"We'll get going now." Shio said with a fake smile.

Shio walked beneath the sunlight while holding Aki's and Sora's hand as Yuki looked at them with a shocked expression. She was shocked that Shio, who was a vampire, can walk under the sunlight like it was nothing.

'I thought vampires hate the sun and that the sunlight burns them.' Yuki thought to herself.

Toga-sensei who noticed Yuki confused face sighed.

"That girl is not an ordinary person. . . especially when she herself is friends with others who are different than those in the Night class." Toga-sensei explained while whispering the last part.

~~Night Dorms~~

Shio POV

Sora, Aki and I walked up the stairs so we can go back to our room until a presence of a despicable vampire stood in our way.

"Where have you three been so early in the morning?" THAT person said.

The three of us looked up to find HIS despicable face glaring at us wondering where we have been at. I was annoyed with his very presence and his voice made me even more annoyed.

"Dorm head Kuran, you have no need to pry into our business." I stated firmly without a fake smile that I would usually give while HE stood there firmly at the top of the stairs.

"I am the person in charge here. Do not defy my orders. Answer my question right now." He demanded from us.

I glared at him with my ruby eyes full of anger and hatred. He annoyed me so much and now ordering me like I'm a lowly vampire asking, or rather demanded, me to answer a meaningless question! My eyes burned and they glowed red from my feelings growing wanting to kill him.

"You dare to order pureblood, Kuran Kaname?. . . You should know your own place before ordering me around or else the little secret that the Kurans have always protected will be spilled by me!" I said with authority and anger in my voice.

He was glaring at me with his glowing red eyes and I was glaring right back at him with my glowing red eyes. I smiled evilly and laughed.

"You of all people should've never let that happened, but in the end it's all your fault and now the Kurans must never speak of this. You must wonder how I know of it right? Well, let me tell you. I knew about this since I was young, when it was Yuki's and my birthday. The very day that you and her got engaged. Though I can never speak of it because I'm a Kuran, but now it has changed. You can no longer stop me from spilling the secret even if you tried."

THIRD POV

" . . . You can no stop me from spilling the secret even if you tried." Shio said.

Kaname glared at her and with pain visible in his red eyes, attacked her. Shio who pinned against the wall looked at his attacking figure blankly.

"Don't you dare touch me Kuran Kaname!" Shio shouted as Kaname was forcibly stopped in front of her and by an immense force was pinned against the wall. Aki and Sora went to her side and tried to stop her.

"Shio stop or you'll alarm the other vampires!" both of them shouted at her.

Shio slowly relaxed and let out a heavy sigh. Kaname was sitting on the floor clutching his side.

"Dorm head Kuran, you should be glad that they had stopped me or else you would've been heavily injured and unable to mover for months or worse dead." Shio said with anger.

Shio along with the other two walked up the stairs once again heading towards their room.

"It's not time yet Shio. . . "a dark shadow whispered from outside causing Shio to instantly turned her head to the window only to glare at the emptiness for the shadow was nowhere in sight.

"What is it Shio?" Sora asked with Aki just looking at her.

"It's. . . nothing." Shio said with a calming tone.

"Nothing at all." Shio finished walking towards their room so she can take a nap before class starts.

~~~~A/N~~~~

Hey everyone! I am so so so so sorry for not updating for who knows how long. I was bust with college finally starting, and getting used to it, studying for mid-terms, studying for permit test, and finally studying for mid-terms this week again. /("-_-)\. . . . . . 

ANYWAYS!!! I have updated this chapter for a little of relaxation and setting my imagination free for a bit please enjoy this. VOTE and COMMENT please and thank you to my readers. 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!