Sora's true form

Sora POV

When I came to, I saw Aki passed out and Shio upfront with a shadow hovering over her body.

"Shio..." I said with a weak voice, making the shadow notived me and turned around. Shio wasnt moving, her eyes were closed. The shadow teleported in front of me and had an evil smile on its face.

"Do you want to save her?" The shadow said holding Shio in mid-air. I struggled to get up but failed.

I glared at the shadow and with anger I shouted, "Don't touch her you vile being!"

The shadow looked down on me and laughed, "HA HA! Me? A vile being?...No, not me but you! All because you are a MONSTER! HA!HA!HA!" he pointed at me as I stayed stiff.

The word echoed through my head, 'MONSTER!' My childhood flashed through my head as i cringed at all those bad memories of my past and that place. I suddenly remembered the time when Aki and I was sitting in the dark corner of a room, Shio told us something that we will never forget.

~~~~Flashback~~~~

'They call you a monster because they are jealous of your specialty in this world. After all they aren't the one God chose to be special. Envy is a crime to those people who don't appreciate the kindness we give them and the differences between us all.'

She smiled brightly at us as we both thought we saw an angel. From that day forward Aki and I vow to protect her, always.

"A monster is a special being, more than you!" I said as I felt my powers unleashed from inside of me.

I got up from my position and walked towards the shadow as I spread my black wings. The shadow was surprised and I caught it, but it escaped by a slit of a hair. It left a message, "That girl belongs to me not you, Mr. Fallen Angel who is Lucifer's descendent." as he finished his sentence I growled at him as he slowly dissolve into the transparent air.

I looked down at my fallen family members and noticed that Aki was slowly waking up from his passed out state.

"Ugh...Sora? Is that you?" Aki said rubbing his head and his eyes blinking trying to focus his vision.

"Yeah, it's me Aki." I said as he slowly adjust his eyes at my appearance.

His eyes opened wide and he frantically said, "Sora! If you are in that form in front of Shio, she's going to kill me.....Change back Sora!" he looked at be then at Shio as he sweat dropped at the thought of Shio seeing me in my true form.

Shio POV

I slowly regained my conscious and tried to wake up but sadly I failed to open my eyes. I heard noise that sounded like Aki's voice. And I heard one name, "Sora!" after that nothing as my conscious was slowly fading into the darkness. I felt weak, sleepy, and drained as I slowly started to go to sleep.

~~~~~~Inside the Night Dorms~~~~~~

Third POV

The vampires were up in their night wear when suddenly they were blinded by a bright light from outside.

"Ugh!" the vampires covered their eyes for a while because of the blinding light as the door opened with a BAM! The light slowly died down and then a voice shouted, "Kuran Kaname!"