Aki's anger

Third POV
"Ugh!" Aki said as he covered his eyes.

"It seems that her light is shining brighter." Sora said as his wings covered his face and eyes from the shining light.

"It'll die out soon." Aki said as the light slowly dimmed out, but still bright.

"Anyway,that shadow..." Sora started,"...he had a similar scent to that Kuran vampire."

"Does that mean he sent it then?" Aki said with anger. "He's going to pay for this!" Aki said and stormed off to the Night Dorms.

~~~Sora POV~~~

"Anyway, that shadow......he had a smiliar scent to that Kuran vampire." I said and ignoring what Aki said after i finished the sentence.

'But different...It can't be...There's no way it's that man right? The one that Shio was always grateful to, yet that kind of thing happened...'

"Ah!Shio!" I looked and saw Shio when the light now dimmed.

"Aki, help me,"I started as i looked behind me seeing nothing but transparent air,"...carry her?"

Looking around to not see Aki anywhere I thought back when I mentioned the name 'Kuran.'

"Uh oh..." I said smacking my forehead and thinking that I should go stop Aki from doing anything troublesome.

"Ah, but i need to bring Shio with me." I said as i carried her bridal-style.

~~~Night Dorms~~~

Third POV

"Kuran Kaname!" Aki shouted as opened the door with a BAM!

The vampires slowly moved their hands as they noticed that the light was now dimmed.

"Who are you?" Hanabusa Aido, an aristocrat vampire, asked, "And how do you know Kanama-sama?" Glaring at Aki as he finished his sentence.

Aki glanced towards Aido and simply ignored him and looked upstairs.

"Kuran! i know you are there so come out now!" Aki shouted with anger as his eyes started to glow slightly blue.

Aido was angry as he noticed that Aki did not call Kaname with respect and also the fact that aki ignored him.

"How dare you speak to Kaname-sama rudely and to ignore me too!" Aido said with anger in his tone as he threw icicles towards Aki.

Aki glared towards Aido and stopped the flying icicles with a glare of his eyes that are now glowing blue.

"How dare you! A lowly vampire use your pathetic and usless power on me!" Aki said with authority towards Aido.

"Aki, Stop it and clam down!" A voice said as two pairs of hands touched Aki's shoulders.

"This is not the place for your powers to be wasted on." Aki turned around to see Shio panting and out of breath with Sora behind her to support her.

Kaname appeared as he heard Shio's voice. He saw Shio with her mismatched eyes and Sora in his fallen form.

"Those eyes...Shio?" Kaname said slightly surprised.

"Aki, you must not...use...your powers..." Shio said as she fainted with Sora catching her.

'Is it really you? Shio my dear sister?' Kaname thought as he remembered the past when he was with Shio.