Chapter 28

A/N

Sorry for not updating last weekend......I'm really sorry. Well,....I'll be going on a trip soon and I'm going to be a senior in high school......time goes by so fast.....Anyway hope you enjoy this. ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIRD POV

"Found you, young one..." a familiar voice from behind Shio said.

"YOU shouldn't be here. There are hunters here, Uncle." She replied looking behind her to see a young man with mahogany hair and the same different colored eyes that she have.

She glared at the body before her.

"It seems you also have a suitable body for you to dwell in this time also." she said emotionlessly with her glare still fixated on him.

He smirked and slightly chuckled.

"Well, I don't want you getting hurt before meeting me, Shio." He said coming in front of her to hold her chin up so she would face him.

She slapped his hand off, and glared at him he eyes turning back to a ruby red color.

"Uncle, you don't know me anymore. I've changed ever since the day I learned of the secret of the Kurans that many have tried to keep hidden." Shio said to him with bitterness.

He backed off and took a small step back quite flustered. He looked at her eyes and smiled softly with a relax expression.

"You should've ignored it...that way you would've been happier in life, my beloved Shio." He said with a soft, but sad smile.

"Uncle, no matter what happens in the future...you are the precious father in my heart forever. Even if you choose that girl instead of me." Shio said with a smile full of sadness.

"It's instinct, my dear. It's a vampire instinct to drink the best blood, but not their beloved's blood until that day, Shio..." He said as he disappeared into the darkness of the forest.

"Uncle...No, Rido, it's too late for you already." Shio said with sadness in her eyes and voice.

~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~

She returned to the Academy after receiving the reward for completing the mission. She walked straight towards the gates that led to the moon Dormitory but then she sudden felt light-headed.

'Why am I feeling like this?' Shio thought to herself as she balanced her self with a nearby tree on her right.

In front of her, a couple feet ahead he saw a familiar figure as she knelt down to rest against the tree. The figure walked towards her closer and closer, yet she felt no threat feeling from it.

"Are you okay, Shio?" The figure asked.

Shio knew the voice, as her vision blurred she whispered his name.

"Ichiru..." Shio whispered as she fainted only to be caught by him.

'Sorry, Ichiru...You have to suffer the most...because of your cruel fate...' Shio thought as she remembered their past together.

~~~Flashback~~~

"Zero! Ichiru!" Little Shio shouted.

"Shio!" The two boys shouted back to her in synced.

The three children hugged each other then fell onto the soft, cold snow.

"Hey, did you know that there are spirits controlling the snow?" Shio asked as the lay down on the snow.

"No" Ichiru said with curious eyes wanting to know more.

"I don't believe that there are such things as spirits." Zero said with certainty.

"But, I can see them you know. You guys can't but I can see them because I have good eyes." Shio said smiling pointing to her eyes.

"Look at my hand." Shio said holding out her two hands together as snow fell onto her hand.

"I see nothing." Ichiru said with pouting voice.

"Look closely." Shio said with a smile.

A faint light was shining in mid-air above Shio's palm.

"Snow fairies also known as baby spirits." Shio said as the light dims slowly as it flew off into the far distance.

"Wow." Zero and Ichiru both said fascinated with the sight they saw.

~~~Flashback Ends~~~

SHIO POV

When I opened my eyes, I saw a sky of orange and noticed that some days class was coming near where I was.

"The crossover..." I said noticing that I was still wearing my assassin uniform.

"Gotta change..." I said as my head throbbed.

'Ugh...What's with this sudden headache?' I thought as I held my head and transported into my dorm room. I looked up to see a light shining red where my necklaces are at. I walked, or rather staggered over to the top of my dresser. I saw that the red light came from the black necklace with a ruby on it.

"So he's the one causing this, because I wasn't answering the call...Demon King!" Shio said with anger as she held onto her throbbing head.