Target Locked

Zero POV
When I have reached the old man room I banged the door open seeing him drinking his tea comfortably.

"Who is Sakurai Shio? How does she know about my past and that I am a Level E?" I asked angered.

The old man smiled lightly with a tint of sadness and said," She knows you through her line of work or so..."

I was confused, 'Her line of work?' 

"What does that mean?" I asked a little less angry.

He looked down and said a name, a name that I am too familiar with...

"Joker..."

~~~Next Day~~~
Third POV
*(Sora is in his normal form in a wheelchair)*

At sundown everyone in the Night Class wore their uniforms. The uniforms colors were mainly white with black outline and a red tie (guys) or a red ribbon (girls). Everyone was wearing their uniforms, except on person.

"Aki..." Shio said with the palm of her hand on her forehead.

"NO." Aki said blantly.

"Go wear your uniform you litt-" Shio started but was interrupted.

"Aki, you need to go wear your uniform. Afterall it's part of the school regulations." Sora smiled with an obvious excitement of going to school.

"Ugh..." Aki groaned slightly because he can't ignore Sora smile of excitement.

Shio went and hugged Sora because of his cuteness overflow towards her and Aki.

"Aki you should listen to what Sora said." Shio said hugging Sora lightly by the neck.

"Fine..." Aki said with an obvious defeated tone.

~~After 5 minutes~~

All the Night Class students were standing in front of the gates (or behind?) awaiting the opening.

As the gates were slowly opening, there was girls screaming from both sides.

"Idol-senpai!" "Wild-senpai!" "Kaname-sama!" "Shiki-sama!" "Rima-sama!" "Ruka-sama!"

"Why are these humans so freaking loud!?" Aki asked trying to shout over the girls.

"My ears hurt from their screaming." Sora said covering his ears with closed eyes.

Shio snapped her fingers twice and they both looked up hearing nothing, but still saw the girls 'silently' screaming.

"Better now?" Shio said as they were surprised to hear her voice clearly.

"No wonder you seemed so relax walking out earlier." Aki said obviously annoyed by Shio actions.

"I plan ahead especially when their screams are ear piercing screams." Shio said.

"Well, that is expected after all she is Joker you know Aki." Sora said a bit quiet.

Shio looked at Sora with wide eyes and whispered, "Sora don't say that name here.."

Shio who was pouting by Aki and Sora conversation was looking forward to see Yuki who was about to fall get caught by Kuran Kaname.

"Tch..."

Shio turned to see who clicked their tongue to see that Zero was walking away.

Shio smirked and thought to herself, 'A love triangle?'

After a while of walking towards the end of the endless aisle of screaming girls and some boys Shio noticed a stare.

'A gaze from who?' Shio thought and turned around only to see a pair of lavender eyes looking in her direction.

'Zero?'

"Shio come on or we are going to leave you!" Aki said from afar.

"Ok!" Shio responded walking towards Aki and Sora who were waiting for her to catch up.Little did she know there was another pair of eyes looking at her, a pair of light blue eyes.

'Shio...'

Shio POV

"So do you have a new prey now?" Sora asked looking at Shio as Aki was pushing him.

Shio looked at him and smiled evilly.

"I do...and it's a very interesting prey also. Target lock on!"

"Well, now don't create a mess like last time." Aki said.

"I won't...I think." Shio said as she entered the classroom.