Chapter 19

~~In Night Class's Classroom~~

Shio sat in her seat sighing every 15 seconds as she looked blankly outside the window. Her thoughts drifting off to who knows where thinking, 'Zero is jealous...' Sora who was beside her looked worried.

"Shio, what's wrong?" Sora asked putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Sora..." Shio said as she stretched her arms towards Sora and hugged him tightly crying into his chest quietly.

Kaname who was overlooking all of this happening in front of him was furious. He made the glass on the window crack due to his anger, but even though the crack was small, the vampires could hear it breaking. The scene of Shio crying and hugging Sora in front of Kaname made him even more furious yet he tried to keep his composure and poker face on.

'She should be crying in my arms, not that filthy fallen angel!!" Kaname thought furiously.

After Shio calmed down from all the silent crying she was doing while hiding from most of the class, she told Sora why she was crying.

"You cried because of that?" Sora whispered to Shio.

"Well, no one ever got jealous because of me before and...it's my first time feeling all shy and nervous towards a guy who I shouldn't be feeling anything towards." Shio whispered back while wiping a little bit of tear away.

"Wow, you're actually crying." Aki, who appeared out of nowhere, said as he leaned behind Sora lightly.

Aki announced it loud enough for the night class to hear because of their super hearing and the silence in the classroom. Shio faced turned red because she was embarrassed.

"Sh-shut up, baka Aki!" Shio shouted angrily.

Kaname noticed she was crying but was wondering why she was crying, yet he looked at her blankly showing no expression for he is a pureblood vampire. The other night class students looked at Shio, who was now hitting Aki, in shock because she seemed to be strong from their first impression. All the students have only one thought in their mind...
'She's crying?!'

Their shock reactions to see her crying was indescribable and seeing her weak like that was weird.

'Wow...so she can cry...' they all thought, well most of them....

~~After Class~~
SHIO POV

I stopped crying when class was over, but I can hear some girls giggling and laughing behind my back. I can hear what they were talking so clearly. They seemed to do it on purpose so I can hear it clearly.

"Aki and Sora shouldn't be with that woman they don't suit her at all.  They should be with someone like us. Afterall, it;s a disgrace for vampires to cry in front of others."

Annoyed by their talk I stopped in my tracks and snapped my fingers. There was silence and only silence, the giggles were gone and the only thing I can hear was light footsteps from far behind. I turned around and smile sweetly at the girls.

"You girls talk too much...so shut up and be quiet in my sight, if you don't mind. Of course you can ignore what I say and suffer. After all, it's your choice." Shio said.

The girls tried to talk back but couldn't their voice wouldn't come out at all.

"Cat got your tongue, I see...Well bye." Shio said smiling as she opened the window to jump down not giving the girls their voices back,.

She sensed Zero beneath the landing place and shouted, "Watch out Guardian!"

Zero looked up and caught her bridal-style.

"Nice catch, Guardian." Shio said smiling giving him thumbs up.

Aki also jumped down carrying Sora as Zero put Shio down. Sora was scolding Shio to not do that again as Aki stood there calling her an idiot.

Inside the building was a furious pureblood and all he was feeling inside was anger.

'Don't touch her with your dirty hands, Level E!' The pureblood thought.