Chapter 12

Shio POV

I hopped down the tree after finishing my sentence of replying to his question. I grinned at him and made a remark of his status.

"A vampire hunter in a school of vampires? Are you planning a killing spree here, Mr. Level E vampire?"

Zero looked shocked at my question to him, but I just smiled innocently like it wasn't a problem at all.

"Did the Headmaster ask you to keep the order in the school full of vampires and humans disguised as a guardian? Or is it to protect Yuki?" I asked with a bit of anger saying her name.

He stood still in place and slowly put his gun down, but didn't answer my question. I looked at him for a second or two and sighed.

"You know what, you don't have to answer my question. I'm just a curious person, and maybe the most curious person in this world that is. Of course especially towards mysterious people like you, Kiriyu Zero-kun." I smiled amusingly as I turned around waving good bye and then disappearing. 

Zero POV' 

After her disappearance, I thought to myself, 'Who is she really, no, what is she?'

"Tch,Who is that girl really?" I said aloud to no one in particular. 

'I have to know about her....guess i have to ask the Headmaster.' I thought as I rushed towards his office in the main building where my own private room was also at.

Third Pov

Shio appeared suddenly inside the night dorms in the living room o the first floor and then walked towards the stairs to go up to her dorm room on the second floor.

She took the first step on the stairs only to stop to notice a familiar presence that she hated.

'Kuran Kaname.' Shio thought as she looked up slightly to see Kaname staring back at her.

"It looks like you don't know the rules Ms.Sakurai Shio." Kaname said with a cold and emotionless tone as he walked towards Shio.

Shio looked up, "Dorm president Kurann Kaname, I just love to see the moonlight at night and decided to take a stroll outside to see it better with nature and not inside this building." She ended with a closed-eyed fake smile. 

As she finished her sentence and without Kaname responding to her she made an attempt to walk past Kaname, but he stopped her by holding onto her right arm.

''Shio...' Kaname thought to himself after spinning around Shio to look at him in the eye. Shio noticed that his eyes held emotions of sadness and love mixed together as he stared into her eyes deeply.

Shio looked into his eyes without accepting the feelings in them and said, "Let of my arm Dorm President." with an emotionless tone with a tint of anger.

Shio noticed another familiar presence behind herself.

"Let go of her arm Kuran Kaname." a voice said from behind Shio and held her shoulders.

"Aki..." Shio said looking and sounding relief. Kaname waws annoyed that his beloved younger sister who he misses so much felt glad with this bad tempered man. He showed no signs of annoyance but held to Shio's arm tighter.

'Ouch...' Shio thought as Kaname held her tighter and she sensed a bit of anger from Kaname.

"Let go of her right  now!" Aki said full of anger towards Kaname. 

'You dirty Kuran vampire have no right to touch her!' Aki thought. *(Sorry to all the Kuran Kaname fans)*

He sensed the dangerous aura of Aki's anger and let go of Shio's arm. Aki pulled Shio towards him and dragged her back to their room.

Sora was lying in bed and as they entered the room Aki looked at Shio and said, "Baka! You should have teleported back her ."

He hit Shio slightly on her head as she rubbed the spot that he had attacked.

"Gomen!" Shio said jokingly. Aki looked at her and sighed.

"Anyway, something is wrong with Sora. He's burning up." Aki said with a nervous tone making Shio rushed to his side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{At the Headmaster's Office}

"Who is she? What is she?" Zero asked the Headmaster while glaring at him.

"Well now Zero-kun....I can not uncover her identity, but she is a vampire who kills vampires and humans." the Headmaster said with serious tone.

Zero glared at him, but was dumbfounded, but just clicked his tongue and exited the office.

'Sorry Zero-kun, but it is for that girl's own safety that her identity is a secret.' the Headmaster thought as Zero exited the room.

'Dammit! What he said is no help at all!' Zero thought