Some words before

Welcome to "Loving the fat girl"!

Let me just tell you, this story is very near and dear to my heart. I started writing this in 2011 and finished it in 2014 (that doesn't mean it's extremely long, just that I took a lot of breaks)! This story is my baby and has been a part of my life for a very long time. And just like my life, it has its ups and downs. It's truthfully a mess at times and a wild roller-coaster ride for sure but I do hope you give it a fair chance!

If you do enjoy it, make sure to tap that star and leave a vote!

I LOVE comments as well, so if you're feeling charitable... ;)

Much love,

Elle <3 <3 <3

All rights reserved!

Frequently asked questions/Frequent comments:

- OMG this is turning into a 1D fanfiction! -

Just because I named a side-character Niall (and Kevin but I'm not sure where Kevin plays into the whole 1D-fandom... enlighten me if you like) does not mean, this is turning into a 1D fanfic. Simply because I know nothing about them! I watched the X-Factor UK season they were on but that's about it. I just choose names mostly based on pop culture.

For example:
Arya O'Brien (Arya Stark [Game of Thrones] / Dylan O'Brien)
Seth Smith (Seth from the O.C.)
Principal Stark (Game of Thrones, duh)
Tamara Hiddleston (Tom Hiddleston)
...

- THIS STORY IS SO CLICHÉ!!!!1!!! -

First of all, I wrote this story a long time ago. Back then, the cliché here on wattpad was "the fat girl turns skinny and beautiful and suddenly everyone loves her" so I actually went against the grain with my story. Sure, there are a few clichés but that's just what I like and that's what a lot of other people like.

If that's not what you are into, you don't have to read it!

- Are you English/Australian/WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?! -

I am actually German. I live in Germany. English is my second language. There you go.

- How do you pronounce Arya's name? -

I personally pronounce it [ARE-yuh] (just like it's pronounced in Game of Thrones). Honestly you can pronounce it however you like :)

- Can you give me writing advice / tips? -

I recently wrote an article, giving some writing tips so you can definitely check the external link for that! If you need any more help, feel free to message me. I will try my best to respond.

Now all I can ask is to please not leave rude comments. I read ALL comments and those just make me feel really bad.... Comments like "update" or "omg post already!!!!" may be meant as a compliment but they do not feel like it. It simply puts pressure on me and I do not like that one bit. I work a full time job and write in my free time. Pressure does not make me write any faster!