1 - Sit your ass down

1. Seth (Seth's point of view... Seth is a BOY. A MALE. THIS IS A MALE'S POV!!!!!)

^I'm making it this clear because SO many people thought this started with Arya's POV.

Could this day possibly get any worse, I think spitefully as I shut my locker forcefully. The brittle metal bangs together and almost manages to drown out the incessant ringing of the bell. The bell of course reminds me of the fact that I am supposed to be doing my duty of going to class like all the other mindless drones. 

It wouldn't be the first day of school if I hadn't already managed to get myself into detention, of course. Clichés exist for a reason - namely, me

The only question that keeps flooding my mind, managing to dull out the sound of blabbering freshmen around me is; How do I manage to mess everything up in the blink of an eye? You might think I am being a bit dramatic but I'm being a hundred percent honest when I tell you that it often feels like I am predestined to ruin everything... including my own life.

When will this piece of shit of a reputation finally do me some good?

You'd think that since I am the captain of the soccer team, people would listen to me or pay me some respect. But, oh no, don't be fooled. It proves possible that I'm on top of the high-school food chain and still don't get what I want!

What is it that I want? That's simple: Respect.

"Seth!" I cringe at the high pitched voice interrupting my inner monologue. "There you are. OMG, I missed you so much!" Did she really just use 'OMG' in a sentence?

Instead of answering, I roll my eyes and turn to face what I've been trying to avoid for the last couple of months: my girlfriend.

"I've been trying to get a hold of you for ages but you seemed to have vanished into thin air! Where have you been all summer? And why didn't you answer any of my calls?" She pouts, throwing her arms around my neck.

Her perfume immediately engulfs us in a kind of sickeningly sugary cloud.

"Look, Leena." I put my hands on her shoulders, trying to loosen her vise-like grip around my neck. "We need to talk." There we go with the clichés again.

"Can't it wait? I have something much better in mind." Her voice is somewhat raspy and I know she's trying to be seductive as she bites down on her full lower lip but the only thing she's giving me is a headache.

"We should break up." I deadpan and her death grip on me finally loosens a bit.

She steps back and her pout turns into a full blown, bottom lip wobbling ugly sob. Leena crosses her arms in front of her chest and I can't stop myself from noticing how her boobs are almost falling out of her skin tight top. No doubt, being her boyfriend has its advantages but there's only so much clinginess a man can take and she's surely crossed all sorts of lines. She's driving me nuts and it's not like I couldn't easily replace her.

"You can not just break up with me!" She screeches and her hand twitches. I know she's about to hit me.

Don't do it. Don't fucking do it.

Smack!

As her hand cracks across my face, her nails slightly scratching my skin, I jump back and turn my back on her. The only thing she should be doing right now is walking away! I'm not one to hit a woman but this one is really testing her luck.

"That's what you get!"

Her yells, accompanied by the clicking of her heels, echo through the halls as she flees. I feel everyone's eyes on me. The hallway is starting to fill up with students trying to get to their classes and seeing the captain of the soccer team getting slapped by the school slut is probably something most of them have wet dreams about. They don't even hide their stares.