Chapter 43

~437 k+ reads~

Chapter 43: The Key's Keyhole

Fuschia's POV

I was stunned on this diary. Staring the handwritten lines from the first page, it affects myself. I was about to open the next page,when I heard the door opened. I looked. It's Satara.

"What's that book for?" Tanong niya nang mapansin ang hawak ko. I just shrugged my shoulders at itinago sa bag ko ang hawak kong libro.

"Anyway, let's go back to school." She just said at muling lumabas ng office room ko. I wonder why we have to go back.

"Gather some jacks." Satara said nang makababa kami agad sa sasakyan niya. We just used one car. At dahil isa din siyang dakila sa pagmamaneho ay ilang minuto lang at nakarating kami agad sa eskwelahan namin.

Tumango na lang naman kaming lahat sa kanya at kanya kanyang daan ang tinahak.

I just walked around the school at doon ko lang muli naisipan na pumunta sa Dean's Office. Thinking the fact that they are stressed about the bomb and fire accidents, hindi ko maiwasang matuwa.

I immediately opened the door nang makarating ako doon but ufortunately, ang secretary lang ang naroon. Ms. Louise rather. Or must I say my Mom's best friend? 

"Visiting me or investigating us?" She asked nang umupo ako sa upuan malapit sa table ni Senator Alfonso but instead I answer her question ay tumayo lang ako sa upuan at nagmasid ng paligid. I even heard her tsked.

"Tss. Wala ang Dean. Wala ang owner. Wala din ang savior. Great."

I heard her whispered na siyang ikinalingon ko. Her line have impact. Mukhang iba ang gustong sabihin. And savior? I heard it before. If I'm not mistaken, iyon ay noong umatake sina Levi sa eswelahan. (Refer to Chapter)

"Dean? Owner? Savior?"

"That Alfonso was not here. The owner? Secret." Pabiro niyang sagot na ikinainis ko kaya bahagya akong napailing sa kanya. Well, secrets sucks.

"You're really a hot headed kiddo. No wonder. Well, choose. I'll answer who's the owner or who is the savior?" Genius question.

"Savior." I answered dahil sa pagkakatanda ko, I already thought that Armour is the savior that they were talking.

"Have you knew the legend Queen?" She asked na parang tuwang tuwa pa sa ikinikwento niya. Well, that question got my attention.

"I bet no. Well, this school have a Queen from the past years. She keeps saving and protecting every single human inside this school. She's a mystery. Moreover, we just knew past years ago that she already died. She became a legend. And Armour, has been following her steps not until you came. Everyone expects that he'll be the First King but fortunately, the Second Queen arrived and that's you. Meaning everyone expects you to be the next Queen." she said na ikinataas ng kilay ko. Oh please. Don't expect me for that.

"You knew the real me." Iyon lang ang sinabi ko sa kanya na ikinataas ng sulok ng labi ko. And I think that was my cue to go out.