Chapter Three - Excuse Me?

• Dedicated to My readers because without you, this story would be meaningless...

Copyright © 2011 Dulce Rebolledo

Ah! So I had to write it like this because it’s going to lead to a more intense scene with Ash and Janessa. Hope you guys like it. And please comment, vote and Fan!

Chapter three

Janessa’s POV…

Tell me why, I got dragged, by my friend Katie, into volunteering for the filming of the stupid 90210 show. Ugh! Since their filming took longer than usual, they needed student volunteers for today’s shoot, so Katie thought it was a great way to mingle with celebrities, and signed us both up. Again ugh!

And with my luck, I got stuck as an escort to the people arriving at the school. Since they hadn’t planned on filming today, the people involved with the filming were given the bottom parking lot.

And according to our school, they’re people that are important enough to get lost, and because it was a different parking lot from yesterdays, they needed us to be their guides for today. What a bunch of crap!

People should be able to read all the signs and posters that lead them up to where the shoot is, but whatever, I’m getting extra credit for this so I guess I shouldn’t complain.

I saw Mrs. Ruiz walk out the building to meet more of our arriving ‘guests.’ It was my turn next to guide them to where the filming was taking place, so I waited for my cue to step out. 

After what seemed like forever, Maria got the call from the walkie talkie to send me out. I smiled at her, “thanks Maria.” She nodded and I walked out of the building. My glasses would be annoying in this heat, so I was wearing my contacts. I shielded my eyes from the sun and saw Mrs. Ruiz talking to two guys, but I could only see one of the faces.

He was handsome with dark hair and fair looking skin. I couldn’t see the other face, Mrs. Ruiz was blocking him off and as I got closer, it sounded like she was flirting with him.

I spoke out to her when I was finally close enough for her to hear me, “Hi Mrs. Ruiz.” She turned to looked at me, and I could tell she was surprised. Guess she hadn’t noticed I was here. I know she started talking to me, but I didn’t hear anything she was saying.

All I could do was stare at the guy she had been talking to, the guy who just yesterday I kicked and called an idiot. The guy with the deep green eyes, that were so intense, you’d daze out just looking at them. Omygosh… omygosh… O-My-Gosh!

What is he doing back here? Why is he here? Why? Why? Why?!

I was still standing there like a total loser just looking at him, I snapped back to reality when he started talking to me, “Hello Janessa. Nice to meet you I’m Ash.” He was smiling.

Wait, he’s smiling. Why is he smiling? Shouldn’t he be mad? Unless… he’s smiling because he was finally able to find the girl who hit him and insulted him at the same time! Holly shitt…! I’m in deep trouble now.

The other guy was talking now “…and I’m Liam.” Shoot I didn’t catch anything but his name. So I guess it’s Liam and… Ash… Ash?... That was his name. Ash.

“Janessa? Janessa!” I heard Mrs. Ruiz calling my name. Shitt, I was dazed out. “Yes Mrs. Ruiz?” I answered her. I’m not sure what I answered, but I did and now she was talking again. “For goodness sakes Janessa, don’t just stand there. Take them to the filming set.”

“Ummm… yeah. I mean yes. Yes Mrs. Ruiz.” I kind of sort of stuttered all that. Why? I don’t know, well maybe it had to do with the fact that coffee guy, I mean Ash, was here. And he knew who I was. Damn!