Chapter Eight - Don't Leave Me

Copyright © 2011 Dulce Rebolledo

Hey people of Earth! Haha ok I feel silly… I don’t know if people actually read the stuff I write before the chapters but either way I write cause it’s fun :D \

I’d also like to thank iBelieveLove for reading my story :] she’s the reason why I was able to write the chpt so thnx <3

Chapter Eight

Ash’s POV…

It had been about a minute since I’d talked to Janessa on the phone and I was desperately calling her back, only to get her voicemail.

Liam and I were still looking for Ethan. He had to know where they were, it was his younger brother after all. We finally spotted him with a couple of girl, and all I wanted was to run and beat the answer out of him.

Liam stopped me. “If you beat him down he won’t be of much help and if he suspects you have shitt with his younger brother, he won’t tell us anything Ash. Let me go talk to him.”

“No, we can’t lose any more time then we already have Liam.”

“Stay here Ash, I mean it.”

“Fine, just find out where they’re at got it.” I said through gritted teeth.

“I will.” He said.

I saw as he walked up to Ethan, he talked to him for a bit and I was starting to lose patience. Damn it! Janessa was in trouble, and I was just standing here and looking at them talk.

 I started walking up to where they were; Liam turned and started walking in my direction.

“Did you find out where he’s at?”

“Yeah, they have a guest house farther into the property. He said his brother’s usually having people over there.”

“Alright then, let’s go.” He nodded and we headed off to the back of the house.

We kept walking towards the back and all I saw was trees.

“Are you sure they have a guest house this way?” I asked Liam.

“Yeah, Ethan said it’s pretty well hidden for privacy or whatnot.”  

We started seeing some lights and hearing some music, so we quickened our pace and practically ran to the guest house.

We walked in, and we saw a people dancing and making out. It was really hot in here, and there were about as many people in here as there was back at Ethan’s party. Liam and I start looking for Janessa but we don’t see here anywhere here.

“Upstairs.” I say and Liam nods.

We walk upstairs and as soon as we reach the top we hear screaming. We run to the door it came from and literally kicked the door open. That’s where I see her, Janessa, on the floor; her top off and some loser straddling her, pinning her arms above her head. She’s crying, and in that moment I lose it.

I grab him and throw him off her. He made her cry, he took her shirt off and, and, I don’t even want to think about what he wanted to do to her. It gets me mad, angry. I want to rip his head off, punch him till he’s unconscious, but right now I have to make sure Janessa’s ok.

I pin him to the wall, he tries talking, “A-ash, I d-didn’t know s-she was w-with-”

I cut him off, “if you ever touch her again,” I tell him through gritted teeth, “I’ll get rid of you myself.” It’s taking everything in me to keep myself from doing some serious damage to his face. I let go of him and he drops to the floor.