smother.

⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ 

SMOTHER. 

❝ It's simple really, you're mad as a hatter but without the charm ❞

❝ You're telling me something I don't already know ❞

In Which a former-mad women falls for a dirty, charming pirate.

For the past twenty-eight years, Sage McCartney has always thought her life was as plain and simple as could be; she was the deputy of her lovely small town Storybrooke, was roommates with her best friend Mary Margaret, and helped raised a ten year old boy for whom she had considered a brother. Despite her adolescent life being a blind-spot for her, Sage enjoyed her life yet always felt like something was missing, whether it be love, family, or self-acceptance.

After her non-biological brother Henry reunites with his birth mother and brings her to their town, time starts ticking once more and suddenly her life is put on a road of an unknown destiny. No one in Storybrooke is who they say to be; each one of them actually being a story book character. Once the Dark Curse is broken by the Savior and her true love's kiss, things are put back on a time course and Sage is left facing between who she thought she was and who she really is.

Along her journey, she comes encounter with a vengeful pirate who serves a hatefully purpose of killing Rumpelstiltskin, the Dark One. One thing leads to another and suddenly, love fills her battered heart in a mystery way.

ONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON TWO

✠ ✠ ✠

I recently (literally a couple of days ago) got hooked up with the show Once Upon A Time. Mostly because I am obsessed with Captain Swan (a.k.a the greatest ship of OUAT ever) and you've got to admit, no one can resist Hook's charm and good looks. So I created Smother. In case you haven't already figured it out but before Storybrooke, my character was in Wonderland. I cannot wait until I get to dig deeper into her story-line.

Let me just make something clear, Sage is NOT ALICE!