five; welcome back

⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ 

CHAPTER FIVE; WELCOME BACK

Sage's eye lids fluttered open, revealing the night sky that hovered above her. Her entire body ached with the pain of falling from the damn sky and landing on the rough ground. She craned her neck around, searching the area around her. She was in a grass clearing with tall trees surrounding her. Of course, she couldn't exactly pin point where she was but one thing was clear.

The portal jumping brunette was back in the Enchanted Forest.

Obviously, Sage didn't mean to go through the portal or activate it but it's been so long since she had used the damn thing that she accidentally open it. The pocket-watch was still griped tightly in her sweaty palm, the chain tangling around her fingers. Surprisingly, Sage was calm. Most people would freak over the fact that they traveled over realms but she's done it so many times that it was easy to adapt to the situation.

Although she didn't really dress for the occasion. Clothing attire in the magical worlds are very different from the Magic free world a.k.a Storybrooke. Sage was dressed in blue skinny jeans, a black V-neck, and her usual dark brown quilted faux leather jacket. Yeah, if anyone sees her in modern clothing they are going to stare.

"Okay, Sage, think. What do I do know?" She whispered to her, brushing off the dirt from her outfit. "Find Emma and Snow. That's what I'll do. Find Emma and Snow."

But her thoughts were interrupted by a loud roar in the distance. Her eyes widened as she realized what the hell she'll have to face. "Okay, Sage, new plan." She panicked slightly, slowly backing away. "Run from a very pissed off Ogre."

Before she could even turn to dash away, the Ogre appear from the trees. Ogres were ugly, nasty beasts that were just as tall as trees and had strength just as much as Giants. The thing about Ogres was that they are blind, their eyes a whitish-blue, and are attracted to sound.

So all Sage had to do was stab him in the eyes. But considering she had no weapon and couldn't get close to its eyes, Sage was basically screwed. Another roar erupted through the forest, causing Sage to fall back onto the ground. The Ogre stomped towards her, making the ground shake beneath him. She closed her eyes and prepared for the worst. Out of defense, Sage pointed her hand at him, almost like it would block any attack when it wouldn't.

But her eyes quickly opened once she heard a cry of pain. She watched in amazement as the Ogre was forcefully pushed back into the forest twenty-feet away, slamming into a row of trees. Her hand shook in fear as Sage stared at it, curiously wondering how the hell she did that.

After the Ogre was violently tumbled into the trees, he ran off in a hurry, fearful of what Sage could do next. Then again, Sage was afraid too.

✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘

Wandering around the Enchanted Forest at night with Ogres running around was probably not the best idea. But what other choice did Sage have? She couldn't just stay in the same place and pray that someone helpful would find her. Her goal was the same; find Emma and Snow. Since the Enchanted Forest was vacant, thanks to Regina who transported everyone to Storybrooke, there was no markets or possible shelters.