seventeen; the execution of the queen

⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄ ⚄  

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN; THE EXECUTION OF THE QUEEN

"I fear the Queen will never change."

The cricket's voice boomed over the circle of people, which was only because of the fact that Jiminy was speaking through a large, wooden bull horn. Sage perked up at the statement, glancing around at the people who sat beside her. Her, Red Riding Hood, Granny, and the dwarfs all sat at the round table, speaking to the royal couple as they all debated what the hell they should do in order to stop Regina, the Evil Queen. Snow White and Prince Charming were able to capture the Queen after King George and his armies were defeated. With help from the Blue Fairy, they were able to sterelize her magic and bring her back to the castle. The only problem is deciding what her punishment should be and how the hell they get rid of her.

"Agreed." The Prince nodded, standing in front of his people with a stern, authoritative look. "What are our options?"

Grumpy was quick to answer, "How about giving me five minutes alone with her and my axe?"

Sage titled her head, narrowing her eyes at the dwarf. "You know, for such a small guy you surely are violent." Her comment earned her a glare, making the thief roll her eyes and look over at the Blue Fairy, who was hovering in the air. "She's still restrained, right?"

"Yes, but the magic that we used to capture her, will only keep her powerless for a short while." She solemnly responded, looking exasperated with anxiety and worries.

"How about we banish her to another realm." Granny dully suggested, too busy knitting her scarf to look up at anyone.

"We can't!" Jiminy quickly protested, fluttering his little cricket wings in the air. "It would be unconscionable to condemn another realm to the suffering that we've endured."

"Always the honorable one, Jiminy." Sage let out a long sigh, pinching the bridge of her nose with stress coursing through her veins. "As much as I disdain the thought of keeping Regina in the Enchanted Forest, she is our problem and we have to be the ones to deal with her."

"Then only one thing is certain – as long as the Queen lives, the kingdom is in danger. " Prince Charming concluded, seemingly confident in his answer. Everyone nodded along, whole-heartily agreeing with him. The Evil Queen didn't get her name from kicking a puppy or not helping an old women across a trail; she got the name, because she has slaughtered hundreds of innocent people and has left a path of chaos in her wake. Regina needed to be stopped and Sage didn't care how they did it.

Snow looked up at her husband, brows furrowed, "Are you saying..."

"Yes, we must kill the Queen."

Sage loved french fries.

You could argue with her for hours on how unhealthy french fries are and how they will probably end up giving her heart disease because of her overuse of salt, but Sage will still consistently say that french fries are one of the greatest food from this realm, especially with ketchup. The visitation of her love for french fries came up when her and Emma decided to have breakfast at Granny's with Henry. It wasn't actually proper breakfast food, but breakfast none the less. Emma and Sage sat on one side, dipping their fries into ketchup and eating, while Henry sat across from them, in his school uniform.