Chapter 24 ~together forever?~

He knew he had to stop claude before he reached ceil, claude had greedy out of the small taste of the soul. Wanting and craving more. Not only to devour the kids soul but to claim his body as well. Sebastian was in a panic. He ran his long fingers threw his black tussled hair thinking. He didn't know what to do besides claim ceil's body before claude does.

Without hesitation, Sebastian lunged forward running to his full speed ability towards undertaker. Once he arrived he found the place torn to shreds more than it usually is. Walking in cautiously, making sure to keep a eyes out.

"Undertaker?" Sebastian spoke in a deep questionable voice.

Walking further into the place towards the back. He spoke once again, with no answer.

"Undertaker?"

Fully scanning the front and making his way behind the beads that hung from the door post, towards the back. There he found ceil's body laid across the medical table with pink lipstick and flushed red cheeks from blush. His eye lashes plunked and what seemed to be glittered. Sebastian froze in horror.

"Oh master, what has he done to you" Sebastian hurried over and grabbed a wash cloth, wetting it then cleaning off the poor boys face. "I would love to tease you about this, but there isn't much time for any of that."

Picking ceil up bridal style and walking towards the back door.

"I will take you from all harm, my lord" with that said Sebastian had vanished with ceil tight in his arms and head cradled close to his chest.

Undertaker had watched the whole thing in silence. Not wanting to be spotted as Sebastian walked in. He knew claude would be coming he always knew. Thats why he did not burry Alois body quite yet. As undertaker watched Sebastian clear off ceils pearly pink make up that looked like something lady Elizabeth would have done, he tried hard not to let out a chuckle.

When Sebastian left undertaker came out of the coffin leaning on the wall and went to the back door of his place staring into the sky watching the demon disappear in the distance with the sweet child in his hands.

"He so young and vulnerable, but yet with such a strong attitude and delectable soul. Wouldn't you agree?" A voice echoed from behind undertaker. It pierced his ear drums like a needle.

Undertaker swung down his hand and a scythe appeared from thin air. It stretched out far. The long staff with a skull body and blade at the end. That seemed to cut just by looking at it. Undertaker tilted it up and looked in the reflection of the blade to see claude standing there. Claude brought up his hand slowly and pushed up his glasses then looked back at undertaker through the blade like a mirror with his fierce yellow, golden eyes.

Claude chuckled, "oh dont you worry mr. Reaper, i only want my previous possession. I know you have it"

Undertaker swung his scythe down coming in contact with the floor slicing right through the floor board and stuck out like a pole. Undertaker let go of his weapon as it still stayed in that position. Walking over to the purple coffin that lied under a near by table. All undertaker did was look down at it then back up at claude.

Claude walked over to the coffin slowly bending down and sliding and picking up the coffin from under the table.

"I deeply appreciate it" claude spoke in a deep dark tone that could murder. As he walked towards the door.

Before he could fully leave a blade swung up and into contact around his neck.

Claude looked back from a side glance and saw undertakers head slightly tilted with a wide darkening grin upon his face.

"You see, demon" undertaker chuckled. " after a body is dead it rightfully belongs to me. So what would make you think i would allow you to leave with him so easily like that?" Undertaker said with such a smile and grin letting out chuckles here and there. You could tell from his tone he was serious. His dark face with only a smile to show could freak anyone out.

Even claude slightly. But claude just kept looking back at undertaker thinking deep and hard.

"What is it you want in return?" Claude spoke with darkness.

Undertaker giggled. "What makes you believe that you have something i want?"

"I can tell by the way you look at me with that sick smile and giggle"

" my my my you are a clever butler. Well you see. I know whats going to occur in the future. That future is of you dying." This for some reason caused undertaker to burst into laughter. Claude didnt like that much but had no choice but to watch as the undertaker tried to calm himself. "Your death is halarious to me. Causes me to laugh"

"Glad i could help" claude snapped in a full sarcastic tone.

"But so when you die" undertaker chuckled once more. "I want to be able to keep your body. But not your human form which you take upon but your demonic one"

What undertaker had said was twisted and crazy. Claude was sick but knew no matter what undertaker said he would not be dying. He would get what he wanted.

"What would you do with my body?" Claude wondered.

"do what i do best" undertaker giggled. "Play dress up and maybe even cut you open and explore inside"

Claude shivered in the thought of his body being played with in such a way.

"You're sick" claude spoke with a snappy tone.

"No, no im quite healthy actually" undertaker laughed at his own joke.

Claude shook his head then Vanished out the door while undertaker was distracted by his own joke and laugh.

"Oh dear, he left." Undertaker said sitting up from the floor he had collapsed on from laughing. "Hmm" standing up undertaker slide away his weapon and walked towards a near by coffin opening it to find his friend from before. "Ello darling, did you miss me? " undertaker giggled as he slide into the coffin beside her shutting the coffin door.

~moments later~

Sebastian was cradling ceil's lifeless body in his arms. Bringing one hand up to his mouth grabbing out the blue orb bringing it back down to the masters mouth. The soul glowed brighter as it came close to the boys body. Sebastian let go and the soul flashed before entering into the body of the boy. Then disappeared. Sebastian growled in anger knowing exactly what has happened.

"Looking for this?" Claude spoke from behind the bench Sebastian was resting on with ceil. Standing and gently placing ceils body down then looking at claude.

Claude was holding Alois in one of his arms and had ceils soul in the other. Before Sebastian could make a move claude and quickly slide ceils soul into his mouth. A dark shadow started radiating off of Sebastian's back as his anger grew.

Without a moment to spare claude grabbed Alois cheeks with his palm and long fingers pulling alois mouth in contact with his. Sebastian watched as claudes tongue left his on mouth and into Alois, seeing a orb transfer. From one mouth to the other. Instead of blue it had a twist of Orange with a bright center of gold.

The soul sunk down into Alois body causing his body to jolt and then small coughs escape the small blonde boys thin lips. As his eyes slowly crept open.

"C...claude?"

He spoke smooth and soothingly with little strength.

"Yes, your highness." Claude then looked up at the furious Sebastian.

"Now we can have the same master" claude spoke with a soothing voice.

Claude tilted Alois forward causing his mouth to open and revel his tongue. Marked with the mark of both demons.

"Now we can serve together forever" the words slide out of claude's mouth like silk and poison...