Chapter 2

Claude's pov.

I walked out toward the dinning room were Alois and ciel were eating there dessert.sebastian was no where to be found. I can't believe what just happen. its not right. I will never let such things happen again between us. I walked over and stood behind Alois.

"What toke you so long" Alois shouted at me.

"I was trying to fix the room up" I said. "my apologies that it toke so long" I said bowing.

"Whatever" Alois grunted while shoveling a bite of pie in his mouth.

The doors to the dinning hall opened reveling Sebastian walking. instantly I got this weird feeling and chills down my spin. what's wrong with me. I just need to take a deep breath and calm down.

"My lord after dessert you have a call waiting in your study" Sebastian said leaning down and whispering something else in his ear.

"Very well, I'm done anyway so here" ciel said shoveling the plate at Sebastian and standing up ,then walking off.

Sebastian grabbed the plate and headed off towards the doors.

"Here Claude I'm done as well" Alois said tossing his plate at me.

Alois jumped up and started running off down the hall way ciel went down.

I grabbed the plate. walking off towards the kitchen hoping Sebastian wasn't in there. I got to the door of the kitchen and pecked through the window. there was no one in there. I let out a sigh of relief and walked in. I walked over to the sink placing the plate down in the sink and started washing it.

I felt arms wrap around my waist gently causing me to jump a little by surprise. I turned to find Sebastian standing there with his arms still wrapped around me.

"Get your hands off me" I shouted pushing him away.

I really didn't want to push him away but I had to. I don't like this feeling that is happening to me. I'm not suppose to have feelings. I'm a demon and demons don't feel.

"That's not what you were saying a whole ago" Sebastian said giving me a little wink.

I felt my cheeks getting a little red.

"I don't know what your talking about" I said turning back around and drying of the dish I was cleaning.

"Oh really" I heard him whisper in my ear.

I gulped hard. it made a weird noise. it was loud enough for me to hear it.

"Yes really" I said walking away and pls sing the dish were it was suppose to go.

I turned to see Sebastian standing there starring at me with his red cat like eyes. The way they shined was amazing. I can't stand it anymore. I got to get out of here.

"Please excuse me I think my masters calling" I said looking away from his eyes and walking out of the kitchen.

I headed towards ciels study knowing that were ever ciel is Alois will follow. I got to the study and heard yelling inside the room.

"Get out Alois this is a very important call I can't have you messing around like this" ciel screamed with a angry tone.

"Ciel I can do what ever I please I'm your guest for as long as I want to stay here" Alois yelled back.

I heard ciel slam his fist on the desk. he was so mad. so angry. just full of the taste delights every demon wants. but that damn demon Sebastian taking ciel for himself. before any more yelling could happened I knocked on the door.

"What" I heard ciel yell with a angry tone.

"I came to see Alois It's time for him to be put to bed" I said turning the knob and walking in.

"Yes and along with you master" I heard someone say beside me.

It was Sebastian.

" yes " ciel said standing up then walking out of the room and started heading down the Hall with Sebastian.

"Claude" Alois screamed at me.

"Yes your highness" I questioned.

"Carry me to my room" Alois shouted while jumping in to the air before I could replay.

Yes your highness" I said catching him before he hit the floor.

I walked him to his room which turned out to be the room that me and Sebastian had that moment. I shivered a little at the events that had happened.walking over to the bed and placing Alois down. I grabbed some of his night gown. then I dresses him and placed him in the bed pulling the blankets over him.i was about to turn and leave.

"Claude, can you stay in here until I fall asleep" Alois said Patting the spot beside him on the bed.

"Yes your highness" I said bowing and walking over then sitting on the edge of the bed.

I didn't really want to sit in here with him. I have other things I need to take care of but staying in here with him I know I won't run into Sebastian. Alois soon fell asleep . I gently got up and walked out of the room shutting the door behind me.

I need to call the other demons to have a talk with them. I shall see tomorrow if I could return back to the mansion to speak with them. I walked back to my room and shut the door. I stripped down from my shirt and tail coat. I also stripped down from my pants then went and sat on the bed in only my boxers. My back against the wall. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes for a second. until I heard a click sound like someone shutting a door. I opened my eyes and looked at my door. I didn't see anyone or anything out of the ordinary. I slide down in my bed and closed my eyes once again.

"Lets finish what we started" I heard someone whisper in my ear. I flashed open my eyes to see Sebastian sitting on top off me.

He was only in his boxers as well. his perfect slim body and abs showing. I felt my face turn red.

"G ....g.get off me" I said about to push him off but before I could be grabbed my hands and held then above my head then leaned down and started kissing me.

I fryer to pull away but I couldn't. His lips were so soft and sweet. Our lips moved in sync. soon our tongues were in each others mouth exploring. I traced my hand down his cheats to the rim of his boxers.I started pulling them off with one hand while the other was still exploring his body. he started taking off mine as well. He broke the kiss and started kissing down my chest.

What am I doing? I can't do this. it's not right. but it feels so right. I couldn't take it anymore I was to arroused to think straight.

(You guys can do the rest of the dirty scene in your head)