Chapter 12

Sebastian still stood there blank with no emotion, no feeling, just standing there starring off into space. Alois was still trapped in the closet.

Sebastian sighed and sat down on the edge of his bed. Alois laying on his stomach with his head turned to look out the bottom of the closet door. the cats each pulled on his back a while ago and fell asleep.

There then was a noise that caused Alois to tense and Sebastian smile slightly.

"Meow" the sound went again.

Alois quickly looked at all the cats on his back trying to find the one that was meowing but they all seemed to be sleeping.

Alois then looked out from underneath the door and saw a small kitten walking from underneath the bed rubbing along Sebastian's leg. The cat was all black. Alois saw Sebastian's hands bend down and pick up.

"Ahh what are you doing down there raven?" Sebastian said laying the kitten on its back in his lap.

"So soft" Sebastian started while rubbing the cats belly. "such smooth paws and sharp claws" Sebastian now pushing the pad on the kittens paw.

Sebastian then snapped out of it.

"Wait how did you get out of the closet?" Sebastian said to himself. "I better put you back in there before master catches you" Sebastian added.

Alois tensed up. he was terrified. what will Sebastian say when he finds Alois in his closet??? Alois thought to himself. Sebastian walked over to his closet reaching for the door knob. by this time Alois held his breath and tried to shrink and hide him self under the kittens that where sleeping on him.

As Sebastian went to twist the knob. the bedrooms door opened.

It was Claude.

"Yes?" Sebastian said dropping his hand back down to his side.

"your young master would like to see you" Claude said walking over to Sebastian.

"Ok let me just put little raven in the closet"

"I go it" Claude said reaching out and grabbing the kitten. "He said it was urgent" Claude added.

Sebastian just looked at the kitten then back at Claude. then smirked.

"As you wish" Sebastian said then leavening the room.

Claude sighed and opened the closet door.

Claude without even looking in the closet.

"Your highness that is no place for someone of your rank" Claude said placing the cat in the closet with the rest of them.

"Claude?" Alois said releasing a breath.

"Yes, your highness?"

"Can you help me." Alois asked in a sweet tone.

Alois whole body was covered in cats and his body has gone limp from him remaining in that position for a really long time.

Claude cleaned the kittens off Alois and picked him up bridal style.

"Tell anybody about what you heard I will take your soul sooner then you think." Claude said looking down at Alois with piercing demon eyes.

"Fine" Alois groaned.

Claude walked out with Alois in his arms.

Alois thought about everything while walking down the hall in Claude's arms. He wanted to ask Claude. right here and now if it was true and Claude had to answer truthfully. Most of all if Alois ordered him to. Alois thought for a moment and decided he would wait for that. First he had to tell ceil what has happened.

-------------------

"You hid in my butlers room" ceil shouted a little creeped out.

"Not on purpose, well a little bit on purpose. But I started off looking for the kitchen and got side tracked. I wanted to find out some more stuff." Alois said sighing and sitting down in a chair.

" well?" Ceil groaned

"Well what?" Alois asked looking up at ceil from the floor.

"Did you get it?" Ceil questioned.

" no, I couldn't find the kitchen so I'm still starving"

"That's not what I meant you idiot! Did you find anything about Our butlers?" Ceil almost screamed.

Alois thought. Should I tell ceil and get killed by my butler or not tell him and live a longer time with my butler? After thinking a while he decided he wouldn't tell him.

"No, nothing but a bunch of cats" Alois responded back hesitantly.

--------------------

This whole conversation Claude and Sebastian where standing out side the study door listening to ever word.

"I knew he wouldn't dare to tell" Claude said looking over at Sebastian.

" yeah I guess you where right, but that little brat sold me out with the cats. Now young masters going to take them away"Sebastian said kind of sad looking down at the floor.

"Oh your such a baby"

Sebastian looked up from the floor to Claude with a glare.

Then a small smile appeared on Sebastian's face.

" since I will have to get rid of them then your going to be my new kitten." Sebastian said this starring in Claude's eyes with his demon ones.

" in your dreams" Claude groaned.

" exactly, and I'm about to have a dream come true" Sebastian said while smirking.

----Authors note----

Sorry if it wasn't good. But yeah I try lol.

Comment what you think please and vote if you liked it :)

Also thanks for reading :3