Chapter 7

"CLAUDE!!!!!" Alois screamed.

Ciel scrunched up his face from Alois high pitched scream. Ciel looked into the room as well.

" oh my, isn't that a sight" ciel said calmly with a smirk. "two butlers working together" ciel continued while looking over at the two butlers that were dressed and walking around the room cleaning.

"Claude how dare you not answer me when I call" Alois shouted stomping over to the butler.

"I'm sorry your highness I was busy" Claude said pushing his glasses up on his nose.

Sebastian giggled a little to himself by this remark. thinking dirty. Claude gave Sebastian a glare.

"Busy......BUSY!!!!" alois said slowly then loud. grabbing ahold of the ribbon claude wore around his neck and yanking it so that it yanked Claude's head down. "BUSY!!!! I AM YOUR HIGHNESS, YOUR MASTER, YOUR SUPPOSE TO TREASURE ME AND CARE FOR ME........and not be busy when I call for you. you have to answer." Alois lightened the grip on The ribbon but not letting go.while looking down to the floor.

"Well that was weird" ciel said breaking the silence. "come along Sebastian I don't want to stay here for much longer. we'er leaving now" ciel said turning then heading out the door.

Sebastian followed behind.

"Yes my lord"

Claude felt anger well up in his body and pity for the puny human he chose for a meal. how he believed that Claude would care for and be there for him. while Claude really despise him and wishes to kill him sooner then what the contract states.

Claude toke a deep breath. releasing it slowly.

"Come your highness lets get you off to bed and I will see to make sure the guests leave for the night" Claude said pulling his head back up straight.

Sliding the ribbon out of Alois grip. fixing his ribbon back around his neck from being yanked.

"Do whatever you want I'm going to bed without you" alois answered with a emotionless face.

Alois walked out of the room and headed towards his. when he entered his room. Hannah was changing his sheets to clean ones. she quickly put the other sheets on once she saw his highness walk in. she also flinched. she thought about the idea of telling what she think is going on between the butlers.

She stiffened up but decided to tell him what she knew, well heard.

....................................

Sebastian sat on the other side of the carriage in front of ciel.

"Sebastian may I ask you a question?" ciel randomly said breaking the silence.

"Yes of corse my lord"

"And you must tell me the truth"

"Yes "

"Where did you go last night and during the party today?" ciel said emotionless while staring out the window.

Sebastian stiffened a little.

"I'm waiting" ciel grumbled.

"Well I went to the trancy manor my lord. how did you know I left last night?" Sebastian questioned.

"Nevermind that. What about the party?"

"I went with Claude in the room"

"Why where you at the trancy house? and what were you doing with Claude in the room?"

Sebastian tried to think of something to say that would answer his question without him lying or letting ciel find out about Claude and his secret.

................

"WHAT!!!!" alois screamed with wide eyes. "are you sure about this?"

"Yes I'm pretty sure"

"Well pretty sure won't cut it I need to know for sure. I need proof" Alois paced back and forth.

Alois soon snapped his fingers and a big smirk appeared on his face.

"I will go write a letter and I want you to send it to ciel phantomhive personally. I don't want Sebastian or claude seeing it.when he is done reading it take it from him and Rip it and burn it. is that understood." Alois said with such a serious tone and glare at Hannah that she got uneasy.

"Yes your highness" she replied bowing slightly.

Hannah stepped passed Alois and opened the door about to head out.

"And Hannah don't fail me" Alois said without turning around to look at her.

"Yes your highness" .

On her way out she ran into Claude who was heading to deal with the little highness. he already escorted all the guests out and cleaned up the mess with the triplets. now all he as to do for that night is finish getting Alois to bed then go back to his room and wait for Sebastian to arrive.

"Hannah have you put the highness to bed instead" Claude said with little emotion.

"No he's ready for you" Hannah said walking away quickly not looking Claude in the eyes.

Claude walked into the room and saw Alois sitting on the edge of his bed waiting for Claude.

"Claude do you have something you need to tell me?" Alois asked looking over at him.

"No"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"Ok what ever you say" Alois groaned.

He jumped off the bed then Claude got him dressed and placed to bed. Alois fell fast asleep.

Claude quickly headed back to his room. actually excited a little. to be able to see Sebastian again for some more fun. he reached his room. shutting and locking his door. walking over to the bed taking off his tail coat and shirt. then shoes. laying down on his bed. sitting in silence waiting for Sebastian to show up.

Time passed. hours went by. when he last looked it was 2 in the morning.

"Where is he?" Claude groaned to himself.

Claude waited again for another hour. still Sebastian did not show. Claude's hopes of seeing Sebastian faded and he just slid further down in his bed.for the first time in a long time Claude fell asleep.

~~~~~authors note.~~~~~

Sorry if this is a short chapter. I can't tell because I'm typing this with my I pod. but I hope you liked it and like my story so far. I will update the next chapter very soon. thanks for reading :)

Please comment what you think and vote if you want and or don't mind. XD