Chapter 6

Third person pov.

The party was starting soon. people where all ready arriving. Claude helping each and everyone get down of the carriages. When ciel got the invitation to go he really did not want to. Sebastian talked him in to going. Ciel simply wondered why? But didn't put to much thought into it and agreed finally to go. there carriage pulling up in the trancy house's drive way.

"Lets get this over with" ciel sighed and groaned out. really not wanting to go.

The carriage door opened before Sebastian could open it himself. standing there was Claude. Sebastian felt a tiny smirk appear on his face. Claude saw this and blushed a little then coughed to break the silence.

"Go, you over sized idiot" ciel yelled pushing Sebastian.

Sebastian snapped out of it and climbed down out of the carriage. ciel followed right behind him. Ciel started heading towards the manor. Sebastian stayed behind wanting to be with Claude.

"Come along I don't want to e alone in this disgusting manor" ciel said before entering.

Sebastian gave Claude a quick look then headed towards ciel walking in with him.

"Disgusting manor? it's not disgusting I clean it myself" claude thought to himself with a snarl.

Soon all the guests arrived and walked inside to go take if things. Claude looked around for Sebastian while walking in. there was a bunch of people swirling and fan ring around to a song being played by the band.

"Claude where the hell are you?!?" You heard a random scream echo through the manor.

Everyone stopped and looked over at Claude who just stood there. he felt a little embarrassed he hated being in the center of attention. he quickly ran up the steps toward the young highness who screamed for him.

Claude walked up to Alois's room walking knocking then walking in.

"You called for me" Claude said pushing his glasses back up his nose.

"Yes. where the hell where you?" Alois asked with a mean look and his hands on his hips.

This is when Claude realized Alois was standing there nude.

"I was showing the guests inside" Claude spoke with a emotionless manor.

"Well while you were down there fooling around I was having a wardrobe problem" Alois said pointing to the pile of clothes on the bed."I have know idea what to wear" Alois added.

Claude walked over to the pile if clothes going through then then taking out a outfit. Holding it up for Alois to see. Alois thought for a moment then nodded his head. after dressing Alois they headed down to the party. walking down the steps to everyone. Claude saw Sebastian standing by his master who was talking to People. after reaching the bottom of the steps Alois left Claude's side and Claude looked up to find Sebastian was gone from the spot by ciel.

Looking around he could not find him. then he felt the presence of someone behind him.

"I've missed you" the voice spoke.

Claude turned around to see a brief piece of a tail coat going through a door. Claude glanced back at the people dancing. seeing Alois arguing with ciel.

"He should be fine for a while" Claude said to himself then exiting out of the door he saw the tail coat at.

Walking through the door he ended up in a pitch black hall way. looking down both ends. to his right was a dead end and to his left the hall way continued on. heading down towards the left hall way then stopping once he reached the end.