Chapter 4

Before I could walk back inside the manor Alois came running out to me crying. what wrong now I thought to myself.

"Oh Claude, I wanna go home" Alois said hugging and crying.

"Ok very well" I said picking him up."lets go get a carriage ready" I said walking back towards the manor.

"No I don't want to see ciel again. he has made me mad and sad for the last time." Alois now said crying in my chest.

He's getting my clothes all wet and his tears as snot. gross. I just sighed and pushed the glasses back up in my nose.

"Fine lets go your highness" as I started running back to the trancy manor I started thinking.

I felt myself get a little sad. why is this?. could it be possible that I miss Sebastian? no never I would never miss him. I have no feelings for him even though the things we did the other night. that was just a one time thing. I can't have feelings for my enemy never. I will never admit it.

We soon arrived and I set him down in the manor. he then left towards his room off doing what ever he would be doing in there.

I started walking down the Halls looking for the triplets and Hannah. I soon spotted Hannah in the kitchen cleaning.

"Well you guys are home sooner then I thought" Hannah spoke while putting away some dishes.

"Yes.." is all I said while then making some tea for his highness.

I finished making the tea. Walking towards alois's room I ran in to the triplets. they gave me a weird look then ran off somewhere. I wonder what that was about.

~Sebastian's pov.~

"You said what" I spoke looking at my younger master who was smiling

"You heard me. it worked didn't it there gone now I can get back in my work without being interrupted" ciel spoke coldly.

I just stood there unable to speak. do I find my self upset. for what? there nothing to be upset about.

"Now I will take some calls from the other toy makers and stores. so I would not like to get interrupted." ciel spoke.

"Yes my lord" I said placing my hand on my chest and bowing.

I then left his study and thought. I think I find myself falling for the one I use to despise. I must see him. I will visit him tonight when the young lord is asleep.

A couple hours passed and the young earl finally went to bed. I walked down the hall to the kitchen. once I arrived I find the other servants asleep on the table with there head down. I went over and grabbed and pan then slammed it down on the table where they were sleeping. they jumped up and screamed.

"Oh mr. Sebastian it's you" finny said looking up at me.

"Why are you all sleeping in here when you have rooms." I groaned.

"We were tired yes we were and we seemed to have fell asleep" my-rin said fixing her glasses on her face.

"Well I'm going out for a little so if the young master needs something I need you idiots to be awake and help him" I spoke firmly making sure the understood.

They just stood and saluted me in response. I put the pan back and left out of the kitchen then through the front doors making my way to the trancy manor. I soon arrived and looked up the side of the building I saw a open window and toke the chance then jumped through it.

I landed in a gold and red room. I examined the room a littler further.i then looked over at the bed and noticed a sleeping boy in it. This must be alois's room. quickly walking out and make sure to be quit while shutting the door behind me when I turned around I got slammed up against the wall.

"What are you doing here" Claude spoke ever so coldly.

"I came to speak with you and give you that punishment" I said smirking.

Claude just gave me a disgusted look.

"There's nothing to discuss" he said letting go of my throat.

"You know there is" I said straightening myself back up. "is there somewhere more private we can speak" I added on looking around the halls.

"Fine right this way" he said starting to lead me down a bunch of hall ways.

We soon reached and room and we walked In. him shutting the door behind us. He turned around.

"What do you want to discuss" he said looking at me plainly.

"About what we did" I said looking around the room.

"We have nothing to talk about that was just a one time thing nothing else" Claude said pushing up his glasses.

~Claude's pov.~

"I think you know it seems more then that" Sebastian spoke while moving closer to me.

"No it doesn't nothing that happen matters" I gulped out a little trying not to show how I really feel.

Sebastian moved even more closer to me and I toke a couple step backs. I then ended up backing up into the wall. Sebastian was now right up against me. his face just inches from mine.

"It matters to me" he said while then leaning in and kissing me.

I was frozen once again my brain said pull away but my body wasn't listening. I then started relaxing and melting In to the kiss. his hands went around my waist pulling me in closer to him. the kiss started to deepen. he slide his tongue in my mouth. We worked our way over to the bed. stripping off our clothes trying not to break the kiss.

"W...wait" I said pulling away from the kiss.

"Shush" Sebastian whispered in my ear.

We were both down in our boxers now his hands sliding down to my boxers. with one swift movement he ripped them off. our eyes locked eye contact. his flashing a red pinkish color. I ripped off his boxers. I then flipped him over with me on top of him this time. he looked up at me in shoke. I just smirked then slowly entered him from behind.

-third person pov.-

While Claude and Sebastian where having there sexual time. Hannah was walking down the hall way towards her room when she passed by Claude's room. she stopped when she heard a weird noise coming from it. she leaned in closer to the door trying to see if she can hear better.

"Oh Claude" a mans voice spoke. Followed by moans.

Hannah thought to her self. she new that voice that voice sounds so familiar to her. listening even more hearing the same voice speak then she realized who it was taking steps away from the door hitting the wall behind her with her back.

"Sebastian" the name slid from her mouth with shoke.