Chapter 18

Claude growled under his breath thinking about Ceil and how he wanted to be with Sebastian. Then he growled at himself for feeling this way.

I'm a demon I'm not suppose to feel. So if that is what I must do then I won't. I won't feel nothing. Claude looked up from the ground his face dropped from anger and sadness to no emotion.

He has officially shut off his feeling switch.

Alois was a little ahead of him walking towards the mansion. Alois didn't really think of a carriage when he left. So he decided to just walk. Claude knew it wouldn't last.

"Claude pick me up and run us home I'm tired of walking" Alois said jumping at Claude. Claude caught him and sped off towards the Trancy manor.

Once they arrived he set Alois down and Alois took off inside the manor.

"Oh my baby how I missed you" Alois said hugging the staircase pole.

"Master you have returned" Hannah said coming out from and near by room.

" oh Hannah how I missed you. Come here" Alois said opening his arms.

Hannah was hesitant at first but walked towards him bending down to his hight. Alois hugged her. She was surprised and hugged back. Before he soon pulled away and slapped her across the face.

"Don't ever touch me again" he said angrily towards her. Then smiling and acting all chipper again skipping into the next room.

Claude walked passed Hannah and looked down at her as she stared at the floor. He then just continued to the next room following Alois. Hoping to run into the triplets.

"Claude! I still never ate I'm starving!!" Alois screamed from a nearby room.

Claude followed the voice and found him in the ball room.

"I shall get right on that" Claude said bowing.

"No, let Hannah do it. I want to talk to you" Alois said twirling around in a circle dancing to the music.

"Yes your highness"

Claude told Hannah What his highness wanted and she got right on it. He then went back and talked to Alois.

"Do you really love him?" Alois said stopping after a quick air leap.

"Love who? your highness." Claude questioned even though he knew exactly who Alois was talking about.

" you know who, Sebastian!" Alois said walking up to Claude. "Answer truthfully"

" yes" Claude responded simple and fast.

Alois stood there emotionless then he started to think. He then had a huge smile spread across his face.

" that's so cute!!!!" Alois shouted fan girling.

Claude was a little shocked but didn't show it.

"We must get you and Sebastian together again" Alois said.

This caught Claude's attention. What possibly could they do.

"How so your highness?" Claude finally spoke.

"Simple! We are just going to have to make ceil take it back" Alois said chipper like.

"What happens if he refuses to?"

"Then we kill him" Alois said with a smirk plastered onto his face. "Simple as that".

------------

The rest of the day went smoothly. Calm and natural. Night time struck it was time for the little masters to be put to bed. Claude put Alois to bed. Sebastian put ceil to bed.

After Sebastian laid ceil to bed he went to his bed room feeling tired. That's strange. He never feels tired. He stripped of his clothes down to his boxers and laid back on the bed over top the covers.

When he closed his eyes flash backs to earlier that day when he was discussing the order ceil gave with him. He thinks maybe he was a little tough on him. Well he was a little spoiled brat. But there's nothing he can do now that was in the past. He still got his way so he doesn't care.

Sebastian smiles to himself knowing that he got his way. He can have Claude to himself now. Sebastian chose to wait to tell Claude this. So Claude could calm down from his little break down earlier that day. Sebastian will admit that he had a little break down too. Not many things set him off but that one order certainly did.

---------

Claude just sat there in the tree looking through the phantomhives manor window. He watched as Sebastian laid on his bed in only his boxers. Oh how Claude wanted to be next to him at that very moment. Seeing his stomach move gently and calmly to his breathing. Watching as his hair falls back from his face onto the pillow. Exposing his face for anyone to see. His amazing features. Claude was about to burst through the window. But he knew that he couldn't by that one simple order Sebastian was claimed to follow.

"How can he be so calm like this?" Claude asked himself in a outward whisper.

Claude was confused. How was Sebastian calm about that order. How can he just lay there like nothing happened. Did he every really care about me and him being together? Claude thought to himself.

Maybe it was all just because he was bored and in need of entertainment like he said when he was explaining to ceil.

Claude stopped and had a emotionless face.

"Ceil" he said in a anger whisper.

"This is all his fault." Claude growled to himself.

Claude shot off the tree and to the side of the manor. Looking up at a nearby open window. He flew through the window and landed in a hall way. Looking around noticing where he was. Then headed straight down the hall towards ceil's bedroom.

He was going to finish what he came there for. Finding ceil's bed room door. Entering making little to no sound. He was stealthy and slick. He knew what he came there to do and he was going to get it done.

He leaned over top ceil's sleeping body. His shadow casting over ceil from the moon light shinning behind him. Reaching out his arms to grab the sleeping child.

~authors note~

What is Claude going to do to poor ceil ? Keep reading and find out MUAHAHAHA XD >:)

Thanks for reading and vote. Comment what you think. So I can improve and know if you actually enjoy the story. Have a black butler filled day XD.