Chapter 1

---Claude's pov---

I swung open the curtains letting in them bright sun. I lit up the room.

"It's time to wake up your highness" I said walking over to Alois and pulled the blankets back. He sat up and stretched then turning and sitting on the edge of his bed.

I walked over to his clothes and looked at them one by one I each toke them out. He shook his head to every one I lifted just to annoy me but It never really worked like he thought.

I pulled out a outfit and he smiled. It was a white dress shirt with green and a purple jacket and a big black bow. I put in his dress shirt and jacket. Then tied the bow around his neck.

While I was pulling up black socks that went just a little above his knee. Alois grabbed the tie and up tied it. I looked up at him with my regular evil look.

"Am I annoying you Claude" he said with a little evil smirk.

I just pushed my glasses back up in my face more and retied the tie. I then went over and grabbed his purple knee high boots with a black bow on the top I put them on him.

" Claude I would like to pay a little visit to our dear friend ciel phantomhive today." Alois said smiling at himself in the mirror.

I placed on hand on my chest and bowed.

"Yes your highness" with that I walked out and shut the doors to his room. I walked over to Thompson, Timber, Cantebury.

"Go get the carriage ready" I said as all three of them nodded and bolted out the door.

Once the carriage was ready I walked back to Alois room.

"Your carriage is ready" I said bowing. He smiled and skipped out of the room to the carriage.

Hannah climbed up to the top of the carriage to drive. I lifted out my hand and lifted Alois in to the carriage then getting in and sitting on the across from him.i heard the rains snap and then the carriage jurked and soon we were heading towards the phantomhive manor. were that descusted sebastian is. i could feel my anger start up even when i think of him. i hate him and it will never change.

the carriage pulled up into the phantomhives manor drive way and reached the house. sebastian came out and opened the carriage door and smiled at alois and helped him down. then he gave me a evil smirk. i got out and followed alois.

sebastian guided us to ciels study.

"oh my dear ciel" alois screams running in to the study.

"alois what are you doing here" he said with his normal unhappy aggresive tone. i couldnt help the hungery riseing up in my body. his soul so mean and full of revenge. unlike alois sad little soul not even worth this trouble for.

"i thought i might pay you a little visit" he said smileing and happy as ever.

"well i am busy today so this visit is over" he said standing up from his desk and walking over to the window stareing out.

"what can be more important then me" alois snapped in a angrey tone.

"a lot of things really" ciel said back. i couldnt help but smile on the inside a little at the remark.

i could tell alois was getting angrey now.he looked over at me with a mean look.

"claude i order you to make ciel let me stay" he said pointing to ciel in a angrey matter.

"yes your highness" i said bowing. as i started walking towards ciel. sebastian put his hand in frount of me to stop me from getting any closer. i looked down at his hand in disugcust and looked up back at him. he gave me a little evil smirk. with his deep red eyes. they were flashing a little of pink. there was a nice sparkle to them unlike other times. wait? what am i thinking? a nice sparkle ha yeah ok.