Chapter 19

Sebastian shot up with a Jolt. Sebastian had a feeling. Something was happening. He quickly got up. not even bothering to get fully dressed. He slipped on his pants leaving his top half exposed. slipping out his room looking down the hall way. He continued down the hall way towards ceil's room.

Claude twitched before he could grab ceil. He knew Sebastian was coming and he was making sure not to get seen. Quickly he hide in the small pitch black corner of the room. him being well hidden knowing Sebastian wouldn't find him.

Sebastian opened the door to ceil's room. peaking in making sure to be as quit as possible which was really easy for a demon like him. ceil laid there fast asleep. his dark blue hair falling over his closed eyes. he was curled up in a little ball form, from being cold. Sebastian walked over to the side of the bed and pulled the blanket up to ceil's neck making sure he was warm.

Claude just watched. his red spider eyes staring down at Sebastian longing for him. wanting him for himself. Seeing Sebastian half exposed made Claude drool slightly. But when he saw Sebastian pull the blankets up ceil's person making sure he was warm caused Claude's anger to begin to stir up again. Sebastian smirked at the sleeping ceil.

"You know Claude I was going to go talk to you about something tomorrow but since your already here might as well talk now." Sebastian said turning around and looking at Claude's dark figure in the corner.

Claude walked out of he corner but still remand quiet.

"Well young master and I had a little chat. He takes back his order" Sebastian said this with little emotion as if he didn't care but he really did.

Claude still didn't speak. He just stared at Sebastian. His red eyes twitching and flaring. All his feelings bursted out at once before he could catch himself. His body longed for Sebastian causeing him to launch himself forward.Landing his lips directly on Sebastian's quickly and aggressively Sebastian kissed back. Claude grabbed at Sebastian's back. Sebastian running his fingers through Claude's hair.

They both craved and wanted eachother. Unable to have eachothers touch for that period of time when the order took place made them want each other more. Sebastian not wasting a moment never broke the kiss but moved towards and out the bedroom door and down the hall towards his room. Claude just jumped and wrapped his legs around Sebastian's waist.Claude's body tingled by Sebastians touch.They finally made it down to the servents quarters. Sebastian had already unbuttoned Claude's shirt and vest feeling his body.

As Sebastian was about to open the for to his room they heard a slight sound. Claude quickly hid and sebastian turned around to see may-rin was standing there. Her face was red like a cherry.

"May-rin what are you still doing awake?" Sebastian said looking at may-rin.

"I...I...I" that's all she managed to stutter out.

She was lost in a trance from staring at Sebastian perfect body figure and abs. Her seeing sebastian half dressed and hair flaring in every direction from claude yanking at when they where kissing. This made her feel bothered. The more she thought of sebastian and looked at him the more her nose started bleeding.

"May-rin your nose is bleeding. Your going to bleed on the floor." Sebastian looked her right in the eyes.

May-rin got embarrassed and ran back in her room. As soon as her door shut Sebastian got grabbed and flung back in his room landing on his bed by Claude. His bedroom door. Shutting behind him.

"Ive missed you" Sebastian heard Claude whisper as he climbed on top of him.

------- The next morning --------

Claude was laying with his head on Sebastian chest. Sebastian still smiling and holding claude close. They didn't want to break apart from eachothers touch but they both knew that they had masters they needed to attened to. So they kissed one last time for now and parted ways.

Sebastian did his daily rituals of dressing and feeding the young master. Giving him his mail and telling him his schedule for the day. Today the young master has to go visit

undertaker about new killings. All the bodies had two bite marks on different parts of there bodies.

Ceil was in his study when silence broke out from Sebastian speaking.

"Undertaker should be expecting us in the next hour" Sebastian spoke.

"Ok" ceil said not bothering to look up from his paper.

"Since we have sometime to spare. I'm going to go pay Claude a little visit" Sebastian said bowing and leaving the room.

Leaving behind a confused and disgusted ceil.

-Authors note-

Hey hey hey. Sorry for not up dating sooner. I would type this whole chapter and go to post it then not like It and erase it all then retype it in a different way. But I finally typed a way that will work so yeah XD. I will post the next chapter way sooner then I did for this one.

Please comment what your thoughts are on the story and vote. Thanks cx