Chapter 15

"Wake up" ciel said nudging Alois in the arm.

All Alois did was moan and roll over in the bed with his back facing ciel now.

"Wake up you idiot" ciel said shoving Alois.

"No Claude I'm sorry I love..." Alois said sitting up with a jump. Awakening from a dream. He stopped himself once he realized that he was awake.

"You love what?" Ciel said looking at Alois with a weird face.

" what?" Alois said looking over at ciel.

"What?" Ciel said back.

"What?"

"Never mind you idiot. Just come on we are wasting time." Ciel said headed towards the door.

"Wait. Where are we going?" Alois said looking at him then looking at the window.

It was still dark outside.

"And what time is it?" Alois continued.

"It 3 am" ciel said opening Alois bed room door. "Now come one" ciel then walked out the door.

Not hesitating Alois jumped out of bed. Quickly following after ciel. Soon catching up.

"Where are we going?" Alois asked again.

"Sebastian's room. Now shhhh" ciel said then shushing him.

Alois just nodded.

It was late. The hall ways of the estate was very dark. Ciel has grown up in this house so he knows where everything is and what's it like to be in it during the dark. But he was still a little scared. Alois on the other hand was terrified. He latched on to ciels arm like a leach.

"Get off me" ciel whispered yanking his arm away.

"I'm scared" Alois responded.

Ciel just shook his head and mumbled things under his breath.

They reached the section of the house were the servants sleep and it looked even more dark. Alois quivered a little and ciel just stared into the darkness of the hall way. Then He took the first step into the hall. Alois watched as ciel started making his way down the hall. Alois quickly followed not wanting to be left behind.

They passed all of the doors of the servants rooms until they reached Sebastian's room. Ciel stopped and stared at the big door. Alois flung himself behind ciel hiding. Alois started to remember when he got stuck in Sebastian's closet.

Alois then lightly pushed ciel foward towards the door.

" open it" Alois said whispering.

Ciel still stared.

" what are you scared?" Alois continued.

" no I'm never scared" ciel said back

" yeah I wouldn't ether if I got taken as many times as you" Alois said to himself out loud a little.

" what did you just say?" Ciel asked.

"Nothing" Alois quickly responded. "Now open it!!!" Alois shoved ciel again.

Ciel gave Alois a evil look then looked back at the door lifting his hand up. He placed it gently on the door nob. Then he quickly with fast reflects swung open the door.

The room was empty. No one in sight.

Ciel looked behind him at Alois.

"Where are they?" Ciel asked.