Chapter 5 Meeting the Gang

Tony POV
When Steve left the room with the girl I was just comprehending what was happening. The girl was bruised and battered, covered in blood. She had brown hair, green eyes, and was wearing brown cargo pants with a tattered t-shirt. Clint had picked up the black jacket she was wearing, before Steve threw it aside, that had a bow and quiver attached to it. It was silent for a few minutes until I decided to break the ice. "So your magic black cube makes hot girls fall from the sky?"

Thor turned to me. "That's my sister."

Well crap. I took that opportunity to change the subject. "I didn't know you had a sister."

"She's adopted."

"How many adopted siblings do you have?"

"I'm going to speak with Dr. Cho." Thor announced, ignoring Tony's comment.

"Ooh, tell me how many times she blushes." Clint chuckled. "I'm saying at least three."

"What?"

"Nothing Thor, go talk with Cho. I'll rangle these knuckleheads." Natasha said rolling her eyes.

Once Thor left I rubbed my hands together. "Alright, who wants to play me in foosball?"

"I'll beat the crap outta you any day." Clint countered.

"Is that a challenge I hear?"

"Oh yeah. Let's go!" Clint and I start walking out of the room, trash talking each other.

"I play winner!" Natasha called after us.

"This is going to be good." Bruce says, following Natasha.
* * *
Amanda's POV
I wake up and stretch my arms out, ignoring the pain that it causes. All in all I feel great, I mean my whole body still hurts like crazy but man I'm refreshed. I hobble out of bed and I groan in pain with every step. But I can't sit still any longer, my mind is refreshed and that's all that matters. A shot of pain up my leg tells me otherwise. I need to see what Thor needs, it has to be important. Why else would he call me here?

I make my way back upstairs in hopes to find Thor, because now that I'm not half dead I have more time to question why Thor even called me here. I practically crawled the last few steps and limped into the room I was in earlier. I see a girl with short red hair sitting on the couch.

She turned my way, "Should you be walking?"

I shrug and go to sit next to her on the couch. "I couldn't just stay in that room all day." I grunt at the effort of sitting down.

"Fair enough," She held out a hand. "Natasha Romanoff."

"Amanda." I replied shaking her hand.

"I guess it's about time you met the boys."

"I'd be nice to find out who I'm working with."

"CLINT! BRUCE! TONY! STEVE!" She yelled. "Sleeping Beauty is up!"

"How long was I out?" I ask.

She checked her phone. " 'bout a day."

No wonder I'm anxious to get moving, that's the longest I've slept in... Dang that might be the longest I've slept ever. My motto seems to run more with "you can sleep when you're dead" type of mojo.

Four men walked into the room. "Morning sunshine." Said one with dark hair and a mischievous smile.

Once they were all in Natasha pointed to them and told me their names. "That's Tony Stark..."