Daily prophet

Harry, Ron and Hermione jumped on the train and postured in a carriage just like they did for the last few years. Now, due to Hermione's curiosity and wonder, she inquired Harry about the story in the daily prophet.

"So what was the story harry?" Harry looked puzzled,

"What oh yeah! Well, basically, obviously u of all people know what the time turner is." Hermione nodded and simpered, thinking back to the incident of using it to take extra classes last year. "Well" Harry went on.

"This man named Agrippa Gibson has invented a time turner which takes you to a random place and random time and the worst part is that its in disguise as a normal object and the ministry have no idea what it looks like.

When he found out that he will be in trouble with the ministry of magic he hid it somewhere in the world and no one will recognize it or know where it is."

Hermione looked traumatized by this information and it took her rather a while to conceive it. She was abruptly panic-struck, all the same, she thought what are the probabilities of it happening to her.

"So what are the ministry planning to do?" Ron asked engaging in with the conversation. Harry considered for a moment and rubbed his temple.

"Well, first things first they need to find Agrippa which will make them have a better prospect of obtaining the time turner and destroying it." He would have extended only a different and intimate voice adjoined into the conversation.

"Why are they going to so much fuss to save one ill-fated person's life! As soon as someone uses it they'll know where it is and it'll be gone eternally with the person in the past and no more concerns. And I hear that there is no method of coming back!!"

Malfoy pronounced who had come into their carriage a few seconds earlier and had appeared interested in their conversation. Malfoy executed a loathly laugh which made Crab and Goyle pursue.

"What are you doing here, Malfoy!" Hermione exclaimed at him, which simply made him smirk. "Why do you constantly come here don't you have anyone else to annoy!" Ron aforesaid which made Malfoys smirk vanish.

Just then Malfoy's boney finger lengthened and sharpened at Ron like sticks, "no one can order me about, especially not a Weasley!" Ron completely unheeded this and settled to savour the joys of gazing outside of the windowpane.

A few hours later of tedium and muteness the train barricaded and everyone exited. Just like before, Hermione soared, but Ron and Harry were capable of keeping up with her.

In front of them was the gigantic and enchanting castle, the unmatchable place all three of them idolized. Hermione smiled and went inside.