Hogsmeade

It was the weekend and after a few rough days Hermione finally woke up with a smile hoping to have a fantastic day at Hogsmeade. She looked to her side to see Ginny all up and ready with her white patterned shirt and black jacket with jeans underneath looking prettier than normal.

She looked back at Hermione who was still in her pyjamas, she looked at the time and saw she was running late for breakfast. She rushed and got ready throwing on her clothes not caring about her appearance and how pretty she looked.

She headed down with Ginny trying to ignore the sight of Ron's smug face and Harry's sympathetic face and zoomed to the great hall sitting with Ginny again. They ate breakfast hurriedly which was the same as everyone else who were desperate to get to Hogsmeade.

Once they got there Ginny directed Hermione into the three broomsticks, they ordered their usual, butterbeer and talked casually.

"So what shall we do today?" Hermione asked Ginny who was busy enjoying her butterbeer. "Well, we can go to Zonkos and all the other places around here." Hermione nodded.

"Wait aren't you going to hang out with your friends Ginny?"

"No it's ok I told them I'm going to hang around with you because you aren't, you know."

Just then Harry and Ron burst into the three broomsticks laughing with cheerful faces then set eyes on Hermione, their smiles and laughter vanished as Ron head out of there and Harry mouthed 'sorry' to Hermione before following Ron.

"Hey I forgot, let's pull the prank on Ron."

Hermione smiled as Ginny mentioned this and thought hard.

"Well, I looked to find something from the library."

"The library!" Ginny interrupted nearly choking on her butterbeer, "You want to prove to Ron you aren't a nerd and you checked up in the library!?"

Hermione chuckled slightly as she realised how idiotic that had sounded.

"Well I thought they might have joke books, you know."

"I know, but we need something unique that he won't know that it is a prank or something bigger."

"Well we could get something from Zonkos." Hermione told her as a smile appeared on her face.

"Yes!" And with that Ginny stood up having taken her last sip of butterbeer, Hermione followed her out of the three broomsticks and walked towards Zonkos the joke shop and she expected without a doubt that Fred and George would be inside having the ambition of opening one themselves. But as she thought more she hoped hugely that Ron wasn't in there too.