Dumbledores Office

"Lily!? Oh OK."

"Why what's wrong?"

Ginny thought for a moment, it was a disaster on top of another, she was meeting far too many people, and telling far too many lies.

"Nothing, oh come on I need to see Dumbledore!" Ginny remembered zooming back to the door leading uptil his office.

Ginny didn't waste another second she spoke butterbeer and the door opened, she went up the moving spiral staircase and saw the enchanting but slightly different office, however his beloved bird was still there. She looked around for a moment capturing all the beauties and portraits inside.

She heard light footsteps turning around there he was, Dumbledore. He was slightly younger looked stronger, had a shorter grey beard and hair and wasn't wearing his normal robe but he was wearing a different purplish robe which looked rather new.

She walked towards him unsure what to say. He looked at her curiously and spoke. "I don't think we've met"

"Erm" she thought confused of what she should say, 'of course we've never met, what shall i say, i can't say I'm new because he would remember me at least vaguely if that was true, and Dumbledore probably knows all his students,' she stood there confused before she remembered.

'If I'm going to tell him about the time turner then i don't need to lie about myself, i can tell the truth. Hopefully time turners are already created at this time otherwise I'll look like a right lunatic.'

"Ermm there's a reason for that. Do you know the time turners?" Suddenly Dumbledores face changed, he was bewildered at Ginny even muttering those words.

"I do know the time turners but the real question is, how do you know?" he asked curiously, Ginny gulped and now realised he was going to have a question at everything and that he might think her story sounds crazy or is just a prank on him. She sighed frustratedly as she realized this was going to be harder than she thought.

"Erm well here's the thing me and my friend were sent here from the future."

Dumbledore raised his eyebrows curiously, maybe because he didn't believe her or because she completely avoided his question. But then he suddenly spoke, "go on".

"Well in the future this man created two time turners which look like a different object and would take you to a different time randomly." Ginny looked up to get approval of Dumbledore but he was still staring at her waiting for her to continue so she did.

"So, me and my friend accidentally bought these necklaces and well you can guess what happened next."

Dumbledore sighed gravely, he wasn't shocked or puzzled, and he appeared to have knowledge of this situation as all he did was sigh.

"Right, you will have to give me that necklace for further inspection so I'll figure out how to send you back"

Ginny was puzzled, this wasn't what she expected, he hadn't asked any more questions, he just immediately believed her, she knew that wasn't right. Yes, she knew Dumbledore trusted people but not this easily, not without any proof she is telling the truth.

"I don't understand you believe me, how?"

"That, I will tell you another time."

Another time! What does he mean another time, does he possibly mean before they go, Ginny knew he was hiding something and she would find out what it was.