The Restricted Section

As they unlocked the door they took a glimpse of all the books, the section didn't look as appealing as the others, and it was fairly noticeable that the books were on dark magic as (unlike the main section) the books weren't coloured bright (orange, red, blue) ; they were all quite dark in colour and had no fancy writing on the covers.

"Hang on, doesn't this section only have books about dark magic, and that's why its restricted." Hermione questioned, once again defending her case.

"You're right, but I'm sure Dumbledore doesn't want many young people knowing about time-turners so he'd put them in here too if he had them." James replied to Hermione's concern, as they looked around to find an appropriate book.

They scanned the covers of half of the books in T, finding nothing. Hermione (giving up already) sighed deeply making sure James would hear, "I told you it's useless!" She spoke angrily and disappointed.

"Well, I didn't know, I thought you would have liked to try everything even if there is little chance." James argued quietly.

"No we didn't and if it wasn't for you we wouldn't be down here!" Hermione continued.

"At least we thought of something, you know we didn't have to help you, but we did." Sirius spoke for the first time, defending themselves. Hermione sneered but didn't speak again knowing they were right about helping, while James continued searching with Sirius.

 Hermione refused to help thinking it was pointless and crossed her arms causing Ginny (fed up with the arguments) whispering to Hermione to try and calm her down.

"Look, I know u don't like his attitude towards Snape, neither do I! But he's helping us isn't he, so you don't have to be so rude."

Hermione rolled her eyes, nodded forcefully to Ginny and helped to look. As Ginny picked up another book of the shelf she looked at the cover to discover the title; Rules on Time-Travel. Ginny: amazed and relieved, yelled to the top of her lungs. "IVE FOUND IT!"

However, instead of being pleased and snatching the book to take a look, the others in unison spoke directly to Ginny; "Shush! You're going to wake everyone up with your voice." they whispered irritated. Ginny apologised and slightly giggled as she turned the page.

But this was no laughing matter, as before Ginny could even read the first line, they heard a hoarse voice: Filch. They all panicked with fear, "Who's there!" he said in his normal grumpy voice entering the library.

"I guess Remes and Peter failed at keeping him away." James said anxiously with a sarcastic chuckle but not entirely terrified.

"Get your cloak out before he comes!" Hermione ordered James as he bit his lip.

"Ermm... I think I might have accidently left the cloak in your room." He whispered regrettably.

Hermione's face turned crimson with fury, "This was your plan wasn't it? That's why you wanted to help us so you could get us in trouble!!"

"Of course not! When will you stop doubting and judging us?!"

"We need to think fast." Ginny told everyone ignoring James's anger.

Everyone thought stressfully for a moment, well Hermione more than them. James and Sirius were not so bothered, having being caught by Filch many times before. However they intended to help Hermione and Ginny with their situation so they couldn't let them get caught now.

After a moment had passed, surprisingly, Sirius remembered something he had to help them. But before he could speak, the door to the restricted section creaked open with Filch behind it, smirking leaving the group of 'friends' knowing they were doomed.