The Marauders New Mood

As Ginny and Hermione walked through the corridors hopelessly trying to find Lily, they were looked at, pointed at and laughed at, the new joke of the school. Strolling confidently into the Great Hall, they approached a giant shock. Like interrogation, the Marauders walked up to them, cut the hellos and jumped right to the main point.

"So it's true then, you've come from the future?" James asked curiously, Ginny sighed but neither were they smirking or chuckling which took Ginny entirely for surprise. He also hadn't questioned her in a sarcastic tone but a normal intrigued tone, being brave as she is, she pressurized herself (even though she was fearing they would laugh) and replied with a yes.

"Hmm" he replied and like a detective he seemed as he had all the answers he needed. "Well we believe you" Remes said calmly, Ginny stood confused, Hermione stared at her even more confused, until she spoke. "Listen! I don't know what kind of game this is but-"

However Hermione was rudely interrupted by a truly arrogant Peter, "it's not a game!" Hermione rudely rolled her eyes signing she couldn't be less convinced. "Listen girls, we know about the time turner don't ask how but we know, we haven't used it but we do know and we also know Dumbledore would fight back and tell all the students it's nonsense. But he hasn't. Also he wouldn't let two strange girls join our school without even telling anyone. I'm assuming you have told him."

They nodded their heads slowly to take in the shock. As massive as a surprise it was, the marauders out of everyone where the last people they expected to believe them. Even Lily didn't. Abruptly the Marauders took their seats once more pointing to two empty seats, hoping they would politely join them.

Ginny thought for a moment and then decided to sit, however before the food could enter her mouth she was interrupted by James. "So! Hoping you want to go back maybe we should hatch a plan." Ginny with her food still in her hand swayed her head towards Hermione who looked just as bewildered as her.

Only a few days ago James had surprisingly hit Hermione with a spell and ignored Lily completely, now they were kindly offering help to go home?! 'We can do it ourselves! We don't need your help.' Hermione desired to say this and embarrass them just as much as they have been embarrassed, however she soon realised that if she did, their kind behavior may vanish once again which forced her in the most possible way to reply calmly.

"Thanks for your offer, but Dumbledores already helping us!" She said sweetly but slowly turned into a annoyed tone,
"Yes but I'm sure with his busy timetable and teacher's questioning about you, I think he hardly gets time to figure out the solution. Plus maybe he expects you to find something out?" James asked still in a gentle tone.

Ginny couldn't deny that, Dumbledore does often use the way of letting Harry work it most of it out and he always does, so why couldn't they? They could be as clever as Harry especially with extra help. Ginny sighed gravely and then agreed. "So what's the plan?"